Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://www.play-asia.com/Iron_Man_2_2Disc_Steel_Case_Edition/paOS-13-71-bu-49-en-70-3yz2.html

Prelim art:

pa.185294.1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have FS Iron Man and never will have. I am never going to pay the money people ask for it. Besides this Play.com version is at least as nice looking and has the right subtitles.

Or maybe I just cancel my Iron Man 2 from Play.com, keep the Hong Kong version and switch the disc with nordic release one. :D
That seems like a cheating though. :hilarious: Because I agree with many people here, that the Asian release looks alot better than Play.com.

I like the Play.com IM 2 release, BUT it only works well with the the play.com IM 1. These play.com versions will also suit the Avengers set (except Hulk because horizontal) with no blue banner.

In regards to the the money people are asking to pay, that isnt entirely true. There have been plenty of sealed IM's that have bidded upto $600 - $1000 from 99cents so its the public that have set the market value. The BIN prices are set following the public's bids on the previous IM's.

bump for new members, first time i watch this version since i got it long time ago to recap for the new movie, last time i saw this one was at the movies and i did not enjoy it as this time around..so go figure! lol the steel is just a beauty, i did not have the necessity to get the UK one, at the time i used to have the Target edition, nothing to compare...love this one a lot...