Mar 12, 2013
Shepperton
Release date: December 7th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £21.99

11192348-1344340183174757.jpg

11192348-9804340183187033.jpg 11192348-1594340183205612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My copy still hasn't arrived. Been over 30 days. Contacted Zavvi to advise they are sending a replacement. Good customer service in my opinion.
This is from my local postal service An Post
16/12/2015

Australian postal operator Australia Post has notified An Post of the possibility of delays in mail due to severe weather conditions.
There will be delays in mail from Australia and there may also be some delays in mail to Australia.

It will most likely still turn up and also your replacement

I have had items turn up 3 months later before due to postal delays and bad weather causing parcel damage and arrives in sorry your parcel is damaged and was inside a plastic protective cover but the steelbook was fine just the box was a mess
Sometimes the address details get messed up on the box but they still somehow manage to get it to you even if it's months later

This is the one I like the least of those i got. It just feels too dark. I can even say that I dont really like it at all. It completely lacks color, which it needs imo, especially when the movie itself is very "light". I yearn for the Play version instead now, which I never did before I had this.

Reactions: LloydJBailey
GBP 16.99 at the time of writing.
(my personal favourite of the lenti steelbooks from towards the end of last year with no alignment issues, decent depth and elegant).

I used the 10% code and it wobbled in a couple of days ago at just over £15.

After the Thor lenticular which is pretty iffy, I was amazed at how good this one is. You're quite right really has good depth, flips over well. Very impressed, money well spent, especially as I didn't have another IM2

Price is back up to £20 now :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
I used the 10% code and it wobbled in a couple of days ago at just over £15.

After the Thor lenticular which is pretty iffy, I was amazed at how good this one is. You're quite right really has good depth, flips over well. Very impressed, money well spent, especially as I didn't have another IM2

Price is back up to £20 now :(

I was impressed with the depth on this one too, makes you dizzy looking at it. :wacky:

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
I was impressed with the depth on this one too, makes you dizzy looking at it. :wacky:

Yes it is - fabulous!!
The really staggering thing is that after all Zavvi's dross and the rubbish lenticulars it is SO GOOD - they finally deliver something really worth shouting about.
Really think I prefer this to the original Play IM2; I must, I passed on a Play one last night that was going for a song.

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
I received this one yesterday in the mail and I think it's a really nice steelbook overall. The front cover's colors are a bit too dark but it doesn't bother me that much. I missed out on the original Play.com Iron Man steelbooks, so I was happy that Zavvi released them both as steelbooks. Now that they will be releasing The Incredible Hulk as well (which I have pre-ordered), it will complete my MCU steelbook collection.

Reactions: Flash