JSDVD.com
Yes Asia

im2-front.jpg

im2-back.jpg

im2-01.jpg

im2-02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rodtp
That was my first thought too. If someone tried he could tell me if they are fine or damaged. It would perfectly fit to my IM FS. Thanks

I asked my Taiwanese friend for help and after talking to them (JSDVD) via phone, my friend told me that they said that they are restocking ( That's why it takes 1-10 days for preparing as shown in website) but they didn't mention anything if these restocking steels are from defect ( Actually my friend asked them but they (according to my friend) didn't reply about this issue but explained about restocking process). So, might be a hit and miss so far by ordering from them unless they officially reply some email to someone and explain about this concern. Good luck:scat:

is the Thailand version the same?

I believe so. Another member might be more informed than I

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

;)
What's the delivery charge on this to the uk.

As per the website should be the same as it was for Canada. 400 twd. Only took 3 business days and no custom charges since they sent it as a "gift". Came in small box with bubble wrapping. Will definitely order from them again in the future.

First impressions do count! ;)

Hi bud,

I have TW & Thai versions of this ~ only the backing paper is different , but TW is region A locked ( 99%) sure , and Korea is A,B ?? Its a bit confusing for me aswell , so can one of the Experts help us out here ??
:emb:

Can someone help me ? :p

I try to find the difference between the steelbook from Taiwan, Korea and Hong Kong.

The Art seems to be the same, but not the discs inside right ?

Can someone help me ? :p

I try to find the difference between the steelbook from Taiwan, Korea and Hong Kong.

The Art seems to be the same, but not the discs inside right ?

I believe those are all region A discs, so they might be the same. I do not have each release, but the I recall the difference on the outside was the slipcover they were packaged with. The steelbooks were 100% the same.

But anyways, one of these is just as good as the other, as this edition is G2 sized. ;)