JSDVD.com
Yes Asia

im2-front.jpg

im2-back.jpg

im2-01.jpg

im2-02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rodtp
I was very pleased to acquire this about a month ago. Love the artwork - my favourite IM2 design - and the slip on this version just adds to the appeal.

Not easy to find for a decent price nowadays! Had a chance to grab a few for about US$50 each a few months ago, but slipped through the cracks!

i've never been crazy about the asian release although i do have it absolutely.it's too much like an illustration "look" on the cover and just doesn't quite have the realism.the value of the asian steel has topped out between $55-$70 in value and pretty much stabilized.
this one from play is just phenomenal with that striking pose.

I don't dislike the Asian IM2, I like it :). Inside artwork is excellent, the front cover is just not as good as the Play.com version. Just not as inspiring as the play version on the front. But the 'feel' quality is better than the Play.com version which is important for me. Ugh, I just have both displayed, saves the argument which is better :)

Eney, meeny, miny, mo...

Both are awesome!

I see what Ben means about the illustration on the Taiwanese version. It is definitely an illustration rather than a pic.

I do love the J-Card on the TW version!

5ac2520f-9d79-1e05.jpg

Reactions: rodtp and tono06