Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 19, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

The Marvels UK.jpg

The Marvels Front.jpg The Marvels Back.jpg The Marvels Inside.jpg

Last edited:
:LOL: He don’t mean the last few stock. He means he bought the last few releases from Amazon Italy.
Poster did not mention the actual films they purchased

Just saying last few could apply to lots of films not just MCU releases

Hence why I asked last few of what

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
I ordered 13 steelbooks from them recently and just received the last shipment today. I only requested a replacement on 1 of them. The only reason is it was shipped with 4 other items. The packaging is not ideal, but everything that was shipped as 1-3 items have been fine.
Yeah if you order enough to force a box it is less of an issue. But I would never order an individual steelbook from amazon ever again unless it was absolutely unavailable. I got burned too many times when I was picking up the stray mondos.

Hmmmm a thread about marvel steel books and someone says the last few they got were from amazon.it what did you think the post was in regards to - chicken feet?? Hmmm no think that would be marvel steelbooks

As I previously mentioned HMV getting as exclusive was subject to change and that is why it's a trade wide release

Release date is still TBC

HMV have February 19
Zavvi has February 26

I just got the last few from Amazon.it - cheaper and the same discs
I got a few phase 4 from Amazon uk but ended up being the german editions - same deal, identical steel and discs, just no english on the info card.

Learnt to stop buying these after dropping 3D option - 4k on D+ is fine for me - and especially as I always end up getting a premium down the line anyway.
Saving £35 and just waiting on the inevitable premium for £70ish instead of both.
Not even as fussed about getting discs in the discless sets either. Only kept buying physical for certain movies or for the 3D disc as no where streams 3D but they do stream 4k

Reactions: Punker76
I dont have anything useful to say but I have been playing around with AI image generators, and don't ask how I ended up with this. But I had to use it for an avatar somewhere. So here it is lol.

Reactions: GeoRattray