Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 19, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

The Marvels UK.jpg

The Marvels Front.jpg The Marvels Back.jpg The Marvels Inside.jpg

Last edited:
I received this this morning. I was stupid to buy it because I don't like it, I think the colours, image and finish are horrible. I might return it and buy the slip.

HMV, I can't be bothered sending it back, so it will have to do. I'm going to watch it tonight, it looks a fun movie. I'd advise to wait though if you want a decent steelbook for this.
I always get the first UK steels that drop as a matter of default now. Secondary ones can be acquired later if I like the movies and Steelsbooks enough. But I have just committed to getting all the MCU steels. Well not all all cos that would be stupid. But you know what I mean.

But how come you got yours so early. I've ordered via zavvi, but still not due til Monday. So expecting to take payment any day now.

I always get the first UK steels that drop as a matter of default now. Secondary ones can be acquired later if I like the movies and Steelsbooks enough. But I have just committed to getting all the MCU steels. Well not all all cos that would be stupid. But you know what I mean.

But how come you got yours so early. I've ordered via zavvi, but still not due til Monday. So expecting to take payment any day now.
Zavvi has wrong release date listed February 26

As per thread OP
Release date is February 19.

Amazon and HMV has correct date that’s why they dispatched customers orders a few days ago.

In that case what the **** are zavvi playing at again.
Zavvi seem to be a complete mess these days. That's why (along with the fact they have so few exclusives now) I cancelled my Red Carpet subscription and started ordering from HMV instead. I received my copy on Saturday as well, although I was rather surprised as I received the despatch email on Friday and they use Royal Mail 48, so I wasn't expecting it until Monday at the earliest!

Zavvi seem to be a complete mess these days. That's why (along with the fact they have so few exclusives now) I cancelled my Red Carpet subscription and started ordering from HMV instead. I received my copy on Saturday as well, although I was rather surprised as I received the despatch email on Friday and they use Royal Mail 48, so I wasn't expecting it until Monday at the earliest!
I mean for £10 a year I only have to order 5 things for it to be worth it. Zavvi actually tried to take payment yesterday for this but I had already ordered it from hmv. Which also dispatched yesterday.

I mean for £10 a year I only have to order 5 things for it to be worth it. Zavvi actually tried to take payment yesterday for this but I had already ordered it from hmv. Which also dispatched yesterday.
Well, I only ordered three things from them last year, and only one was a Zavvi exclusive. So I just felt it wasn't worth it any more and, since cancelling, I haven't ordered anything from them!