Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release Date: 4th of September, 2013
Format: 3D+2D
Notes: National release (Not Kimchidvd exclusive)
Total Print run is 3K
Slip color will be same as steelbook only (No Iron Man Mark 42 image on the slip)
Current MSRP: 43.99$ (Retail price)

Purchase Links:
KimchiDVD - 43.99$ OOS
K-steelbook - 39.99$, 42.99$ OOS
K2DVD (Order restriction 1 account per 1 steel) - 46.99$ OOS
Yes-Asia - 53.99$ OOS

518hTm-gGoL.jpg

[Important Note]
Front Reversed Edition from k2dvd, k-steelbook & yesasia [Type A]
Correct Front Edition only from Kimchidvd under official Disney support [Type B] less than 100 copies *Actual pic updated*

Actual pics:
Here is Actual shot for IM3 KR

Last edited by a moderator:
Artwork is not confirmed yet

What I heard from scarnavo is that Iron man 3 will be released in Korea

As you love quarter slip from korea, It will have one with quarter slip but I'm not sure what looks like

We hope IM3 wii have fantastic slip like Lionking KR and Car 2 KR

All of those steelbook was released by Disney and IIM3 will be released by Diseny

So it may comes true lol!!

Do not forget to pre-order when it's available

All of steelbook released in korea has very limited quantity so it also will be very limited

Cheers

Artwork is not confirmed yet

What I heard from scarnavo is that Iron man 3 will be released in Korea

As you love quarter slip from korea, It will have one with quarter slip but I'm not sure what looks like

We hope IM3 wii have fantastic slip like Lionking KR and Car 2 KR

All of those steelbook was released by Disney and IIM3 will be released by Diseny

So it may comes true lol!!

Do not forget to pre-order when it's available

All of steelbook released in korea has very limited quantity so it also will be very limited

Cheers

Choi it would be great if you can tell us when it'll be up for us to pre-order :naughty: and I assure you it will be gone faster than you can say Iron Man 3 5x

Choi it would be great if you can tell us when it'll be up for us to pre-order :naughty: and I assure you it will be gone faster than you can say Iron Man 3 5x

I will talk with kimchidvd and k-steelboom to fix the pre-order date and time if many people thanks to this post lol!

Then I will post here about exact date and time
After released date is confirmed

You will not miss the pre-order

See how many ninja like the fixed pre-order date and time hehe

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I will talk with kimchidvd and k-steelboom to fix the pre-order date and time if many people thanks to this post lol!

Then I will post here about exact date and time
After released date is confirmed

You will not miss the pre-order

See how many ninja like the fixed pre-order date and time hehe

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Choi you would :scat: more than you already do if you can get a set date and time on pre-order that would be awesome. I know I would not sleep for a couple days to make sure I'm able to preorder.:movie:

Sure beats staying up late refeshing your computer every sec. Kind of suprised this will be limited though. Probably end up going quick once the pre order link goes live.

Reactions: GroundZero81
Will this top zavvi's edition let's wait and see guy's:ohno:

Its doubtful Zavvi will be offering the 3D disc in the steel (unless Disney change their mind) so those wanting to avoid a double dip will likly look to this (ie me)

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

looks ugly though

I quite like it, and it would compliment my play.com IM2 steel nicely...though I dont like the 'Stark with more energy' tagline under the title

I see you changed your avatar Choi. Does that have anything to do with Kimchi's next exclusive?

Chip Choi already stated that Exclusive #2 would be something that has never been released in steel before ! So it can't be Drive as much as I would also love a Kimchi Exclusive of that awesome film....;)

Reactions: blu-steel