Release Date: August 28th, 2013
Format: 3D + 2D
Price: 1,679.00 Baht (55 USD)
Pre-Order Link: http://www.boomerangshop.com/web/index.php/app/product/fnc/detail/id/890169

Artwork Released:
00890169-20130721210200-0.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to vläd)
Just received my copy from Bommerang shop. Their website initially showed the steelbook reversed in the slip like Korea...
7x0g.jpg

But in fact, it is front facing with the red chest plate front. There's some nice embossing to the slip as well, on the front as well as the back. As far as I can see, no other copy has embossing on the slip like this.
vipa.jpg

cisq.jpg

It's difficult to capture good images of the embossing on the rear of the slip, but the M, Tony, and the row of pictures are the embossed parts…
4fz0.jpg

z7x5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Boomerang is one of the biggest movie/music retailers in Thailand, they've many shops through out the country... but the price as you guys may know, Thailand always has quite expensive steelbooks, I'm for one that if have other choice, I preferred to import from TW, or KR if it's cheaper...

Last edited:
A must buy for me

I prefer to pay more for checkable stuff. So I can make sure that the steel is in perfect condition. I can't stand for annoying feeling when imported steelbook come with damaged

I can confirm that price is for 3D + 2D, cause Disney releases would be a little bit cheaper than Paramount's (G.I. Joe: Retaliation) as you mentioned... Paramount always have a crazy price for their steelbook, if I remembered correctly Thor Superset (Blu-ray 3D + 2D + DVD) is around $80-ish when its first released...

Last edited: