Kuzco

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2012
France
Release Date: August 30, 2013
Purchase Link: With Eaglemoss figurine or sold in store only for the steelbook alone
Group buy: Click here to join
Notes: Limited Run of 9000 - Numbered on slipcover

em2b.jpg

untitled.jpg

Attachments

• auchan.jpg
    auchan.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
It is funny to see that the "Edition limitée" sticker is a transparent one that is actually stuck on the cellophane itself, and not on the cardboard slipcover. Do you think the sticker and the writing might get damaged in stores?

I hate sellers when they do that!

Edit: just out of Auchan Nantes. What a mess my friendd. Don t know if they put them in store yesterday but no more copies this morning at 8.45. I saw girls leaving the store with dozens of copies when I arrived. Wasn t able to grab one. One poor old lady was freaking out cause she wasn t able to have one (probably for her grandchild.. but maybe for her lol)
Fortunately I called another Auchan nearby and they must have played the game and put them on the shells only this morning cause they still have plenty for the moment (should last an hour or two...) seller was so kind to put 2 copies aside for me until tonight.
I should have gone with Bidou GB. Would have been safer :)

Last edited:
Reactions: naima47
I only saw the regular steelbook in the store I wonder if it's not an internet exclusivity.

So they forgot some languages info on the back of the packaging.
Thanks for the precisions !
You're welcome.
And Disney France usually only states French and English on their back covers but more languages and subs are available on the discs.

Last edited:
I bought my copy in the most important Auchan in France, and they had around 30-40 copies. All with high numbers (between 7350 and 7650). :(
I bought #7470 to have a round number.

The store I was in also only had like a dozen copies in the 6000-6500 range at 5 pm. If every store got the same amount of steels, they should have about 65 copies per store, but it seems that they didn't put all of their stockon display ...