Kuzco

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2012
France
Release Date: August 30, 2013
Purchase Link: With Eaglemoss figurine or sold in store only for the steelbook alone
Group buy: Click here to join
Notes: Limited Run of 9000 - Numbered on slipcover

em2b.jpg

untitled.jpg

Attachments

• auchan.jpg
    auchan.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

dRRHyYc.png

Auchan just sent me this email, which basically says that during the packing of my order, a mistake was made and they sent me a Hasbro figurine instead of the promised Eaglemoss figurine. Therefore, they will send me an Eaglemoss figurine within the next 2 weeks, I don't pay anything for that (obviously), and I can obviously keep the Hasbro figurine.

Well, that was a freebie. I got a Hulk figurine with my order (I can't have access to any of my steelbooks until December so I can't give you actual pictures), it looks good and it's quite big, almost as big as the steelbook :).

Given that I know nothing about Marvel figurines, I didn't notice it was a Hasbro and not an Eaglemoss. So that's very kind of Auchan to send me this email a week after I got my order, I wouldn't have known there had been a mistake otherwise.

Until proper pictures, here's a Skype screenshot of the steelbook I received, btw (#3585) :

sJJvT0.png

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if there are any copies of this available through the group buy? I'd be very grateful. I'm a little short on posts to view it but I'm sure I'll get there over the next few days. Thank you!

Can anyone tell me if there are any copies of this available through the group buy? I'd be very grateful. I'm a little short on posts to view it but I'm sure I'll get there over the next few days. Thank you!

Best bet is to get your post count up either way tbh. If you have no luck, give me a shout as I have one in my thread.

Reactions: rpg