Iron Man 3 (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 6, 2012
Italy
Release Date: August 28th, 2013
Buy Links:
Amazon.it - {param} 29.37€
DVD-Store.it - 32.90€
Notes: 2 Discs (3D Blu-ray + 2D Blu-ray)

91%2BM-INexnL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Renero79 & raven76)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,344
Last edited by a moderator:
Paid full price for pre-ordering only 3 weeks ago - cheers amazon.it. Taking a leaf out of zavvi's book now are we :angry:

Amazon has been doing for a long time than Zavvi.

Play around with the pre-order price and stock levels, paint a picture as if the item is OOS and then all of a sudden loads are stocked at a higher price.

But this is indeed irritating and a slap on the face for those who pre-order.

Yeah I guess they have. It's just a little more irritating in this case though, because a) had to have it as have the other 2. And b) Zavvi's ridiculous price for bare bones exclusive release.

So yeah you summed it up.. on the whole this release has irritated me to be perfectly honest.

I decided to order this today as I was getting a couple of other things from Amazon Italy also. As I was paying for shipping anyway, it's worked out at £27 delivered to the UK.

Since I paid £23 for the UK Zavvi version a couple of weeks ago (and it's subsequently dropped even further today), I'm returning it for a full refund.

This version is not as cheap as it once was but I see it as getting the 3D version for an extra £4, so I don't really mind. Thanks to all for the info on the thread, it helped me make my mind up!

Again just uploading some new pictures to my One drive, So I though I'd share.]

You've many more to post? Because it seems unnecessary to put the photos of old steelbooks.
It's nice to share, but I asked you by PM for days if you could put your images as thumbnails because they are very big and greatly slow down the page loading. It would be nice that you take my request into consideration this time. Many thanks.

Reactions: schrute farms