Iron Man 3 (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 6, 2012
Italy
Release Date: August 28th, 2013
Buy Links:
Amazon.it - {param} 29.37€
DVD-Store.it - 32.90€
Notes: 2 Discs (3D Blu-ray + 2D Blu-ray)

91%2BM-INexnL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Renero79 & raven76)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,349
Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how western US is getting a few deliveries...still waiting in here NJ. Not a big deal, mostly wondering about the different routes these shipments can take from basically the same point of origin.

I got mine yesterday before I went out to buy my weekly comic books. I just decided to open it up and inspect it just now and I'm disappointed. Lots of 'minor' damage. I hate returning or exchanging things I buy online (especially overseas). I guess I'll just have to deal with the copy I got. :(

It does. Why wouldn't it??? :wtf:

Well my opinion of an example of excellent AQ is Master and Commander type of surround sound with Tron Legacy type of LFE. In terms of PQ, a perfect example is Baraka. If this BD comes close I will be very happy. I'm always on the lookout for my next demo BD. That's all. ;)

Well my opinion of an example of excellent AQ is Master and Commander type of surround sound with Tron Legacy type of LFE. In terms of PQ, a perfect example is Baraka. If this BD comes close I will be very happy. I'm always on the lookout for my next demo BD. That's all. ;)

Master and Commander is still some of the best AQ on Blu-ray. The scenes inside the ship are just absolutely riveting to listen to in surround. So, so, so, damn good! The disc's PQ, on the other hand, is abysmal which is a real shame.

Good call on Tron Legacy, too. That movie is just pure eye and ear candy all the way.

If IM3 is anywhere near those two then I'll certainly be happy. :)

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Funny how western US is getting a few deliveries...still waiting in here NJ. Not a big deal, mostly wondering about the different routes these shipments can take from basically the same point of origin.

I wonder if the shipper ships directly to Los Angeles and then from there gets distributed to the rest of the US? My tracking records stop in Germany but it got to Los Angeles from Carlstadt in six calendar days which is pretty quick. Probably didn't hit the East Coast first and then make its way across the US.

Mine came Thursday just like Schrute Farms did, double boxed and mint condition. No scratches or paint chips. Really pleased with my first amazon.it purchase.

Mine arrived a few days ago, double boxed and in absolutely mint condition. Lovely embossing with a quality feel to it , no flex in the metal like some embossed steels have. I do find the interior art to be rather dull looking though.

Mine arrived a few days ago, double boxed and in absolutely mint condition. Lovely embossing with a quality feel to it , no flex in the metal like some embossed steels have. I do find the interior art to be rather dull looking though.

I have to say I feel the opposite. I think there is no quality at all to it. Maybe I'm just comparing it to the the first two Iron Man Steelbooks.

I find the embossing on this is very minimal. Thought the arc reactor could've been a bit more raised. There is hardly any border on it compared to other embossed Steelbooks. Has a very flimsy feel to it for such an anticipated title :(

Reactions: lgans316
The second UK release of TDKR was 100 times better than HMV's original. Wouldn't be surprised if we see this happening again with Iron Man 3 in a few months. :rolleyes:

I have to say I feel the opposite. I think there is no quality at all to it. Maybe I'm just comparing it to the the first two Iron Man Steelbooks.

I find the embossing on this is very minimal. Thought the arc reactor could've been a bit more raised. There is hardly any border on it compared to other embossed Steelbooks. Has a very flimsy feel to it for such an anticipated title :(

That's weird because mine in hand it feels really weighty and NOT flimsy at all unlike for example MI4: Ghost Protocol. I don't really see anything wrong with the bossing on mine either (but then I haven't compared to the others yet). The finish ain't as good as the other 2 though, and no spot gloss which is disappointing. so I can see where your coming from.

OT but anyone else find the 3D dark on this title? Can't say I found this be the case with ST: ITD.

OT but anyone else find the 3D dark on this title? Can't say I found this be the case with ST: ITD.

Yeah after testing Into darkness in both 3D & 2D which looked and sounded amazing by the way, I tested the 3D blu-ray and found it very dull/dark but had a fiddle the tv settings and made it look just has good has into darkness. I've not checked the 2D disk yet.

Reactions: kron
Had to do the same. I hate having do to that in the midst of trying to watch a movie. Actually come to think of it all the marvel 3D movies I've watched so far have been this way.. Thor, Captain America and Avengers. Yeah no such troubles with Into Darkness bloody superb PQ & AQ.