Iron Man 3 (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 6, 2012
Italy
Release Date: August 28th, 2013
Buy Links:
Amazon.it - {param} 29.37€
DVD-Store.it - 32.90€
Notes: 2 Discs (3D Blu-ray + 2D Blu-ray)

91%2BM-INexnL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Renero79 & raven76)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,350
Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 2 copies......both arrived with a rather nice spine slash.
Will just have to wait a bit longer for the replacements to open my copy.

Mine arrived this morning via a courier. No wonder the shipping was €8!!

Seems it went to a hub in the UK first and then over here.

Is that not a strange way for Amazon? Usually their deliveries only take about two days max.

Anyway, can't wait to watch it later.

Mine arrived this morning via a courier. No wonder the shipping was €8!!

Seems it went to a hub in the UK first and then over here.

Is that not a strange way for Amazon? Usually their deliveries only take about two days max.

Anyway, can't wait to watch it later.

Glad to hear you finally got yours my friend.

That's the one thing that bothers me about it. It's completely different. Not even a bit of spot gloss on it :(

+1 with you. Lets hope when Thor 2 and Captain America 2 release on steelbook they will perfectly match with HMV Thor and Captain America

Reactions: Kashby
+1 with you. Lets hope when Thor 2 and Captain America 2 release on steelbook they will perfectly match with HMV Thor and Captain America

Can't see it happening, they will match the zavvi versions which will be a major disappointment!

After cancelling my taiwan version I ordered this and got my despatched email today so should be with me by weekend (I hope). Plus after seeing the pictures that look abit dull I'm very tempted to try the car polish trick to see if that helps.

After cancelling my taiwan version I ordered this and got my despatched email today so should be with me by weekend (I hope). Plus after seeing the pictures that look abit dull I'm very tempted to try the car polish trick to see if that helps.

Is it any different than Taiwan version except slip? I dont think so

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is it any different than Taiwan version except slip? I dont think so

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

different slip and a different art on the 3D disk. But for me it was alittle cheaper and really didn't like that there may still be a chance i could get stung with custom charges.

Just watched it. Thought the 3D was surprisingly good despite all the negative comments. Enjoyed the new 'Thor The Dark World' trailer in 3D too!

Was also surprised at how violent and dark this one is. My 5 and 6 year old boys loved the first two movies but not sure if I could show them this one.

Reactions: bigducknfish