Iron Man 3 (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 6, 2012
Italy
Release Date: August 28th, 2013
Buy Links:
Amazon.it - {param} 29.37€
DVD-Store.it - 32.90€
Notes: 2 Discs (3D Blu-ray + 2D Blu-ray)

91%2BM-INexnL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Renero79 & raven76)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,354
Last edited by a moderator:
Just received mine and even though it was double boxed the top right hand corner has been crushed :(

Oh, no! That's what happened to the only other order I've ever made with Amazon.ti which was District 9 several years ago. Sorry o hear about this ...

Oh, no! That's what happened to the only other order I've ever made with Amazon.ti which was District 9 several years ago. Sorry o hear about this ...

Thanks but it is the first one I have received that has turned up like this after a shed load of Steel's so it had to happen at some point and I don't blame Amazon's packaging, just the muppet that put it in the box as they should have checked it wasn't damaged. This wasn't a subtle scratch or dent but the top right was crushed.

I'm still wondering why I got a ship notice but it said it wasn't due here till sept 16th???? Everyone else who received their notice, some even after me are getting a sept 4 date. I wonder why?

I'm still wondering why I got a ship notice but it said it wasn't due here till sept 16th???? Everyone else who received their notice, some even after me are getting a sept 4 date. I wonder why?

Are you in the US?

Ya i just checked mine and its Sept 12, but my experience from Amazon whether it by UK, IT or whatever that date doesn't mean much as some times i have gotten it much sooner or a little but after. So it's a toss up really.

Last edited:

Maybe its different shipping methods? I chose the cheapest one and its taking 15 days for transit but I see others on the US West Coast and its scheduled for less than a week.

I received my copy yesterday, but to be honest, and I hate to say.... it's just alright. I'm a bit underwhelmed by it. I'm disappointed by the blue bit in the middle... thought it would be shinier. I actually prefer the picture on the reverse. The front is a bit dull. It's just an average steelbook. seen better, but also seen a lot worse. I was kinda hoping to have something that matched the my copies of Iron Man 1 & 2, and this doesn't.