Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 29, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: UK Exclusive Limited to 2000 - Blu-ray has both 2D and 3D versions of the Film on same disc

Jaws 3.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I know. That's why I said I got the steelbook from Scandinavia. But there was a steelbook only option with Jaws. I asked the question with regards Jaws 2 and the response suggested that it wouldn't be out of the question (nor that it would be guaranteed either, to be fair):
You'll be best off ordering from fnac france, €25 + shipping.

The slipcase might be improved (I assume meaning rigid), but the giant “UltraHD + blu-ray” logos on the spine remain awful.
if your format logos are as big as your film title, and necessitate moving said title down the spine so it's at the bottom so as to enable it to have any space at all, you're doing it wrong.

Schitts Creek Fist Bump GIF by CBC

F' it, just put an order in but will frankenstein with old steel. Not dipping into Revenge territory though, that's for the true hardcore.

Zavvi were advertising as live to preorder 4 hours ago. Surely they not sold out already (Jaws Revenge too)
Yep, seems so. HMV too, for Jaws 3. There are only 2K of each btw, shared between the UK retailers, so zavvi probably didn't have a huge allocation to begin with and publicised it well.

• Informative
Reactions: Lord Vader