Reading, England
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

IronMan3-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: apsmith21
I want these to be real!!! Zavvi used nice artworks but I wished the title would be on the front too (and no "frame" around the steelbook). Your concepts are just PERFECTION. They would fit perfectly on my MCU steelbook wall
Thanks as always Wendy! I'm glad you like them. :)

Reactions: WendyUncharted
Ugh... seeing all of @Noodles beautiful mockups never being used hurts my heart. I really wanna win the lottery now and start that US premium Steelbook company.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Of course the reason the art has been used before is because the official poster art is often used for DVD and amaray editions.
As they should.

Now this art is finally being used on SteelBooks which is fantastic. Give me amaray art on a SteelBook every time. No exceptions.
I would be as happy as Thanos sitting on his farm at the end of Infinity War after the finger snap.
Just curious, why the amaray artwork on a steelbook? I thought as a steelbook collector you want to have something special. The steelbook itself is something different, so imo the artwork should be too.
Otherwise you can simply collect amarays and not steelbooks.

Maybe American Steel and have the Ohio factory exclusively produce them. But probably not lol.

Oodles of Noodles Art Caboodles Premium SteelBook Co.
That certainly has a nice ring to it, and I like the way it just rolls off the tongue. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
Just curious, why the amaray artwork on a steelbook? I thought as a steelbook collector you want to have something special. The steelbook itself is something different, so imo the artwork should be too.
Otherwise you can simply collect amarays and not steelbooks.

I understand what you are saying and I know a lot of people feel that way and that's good.

To me SteelBooks are just a nicer package than a plastic amaray even when it comes with the nice slipcover.
The reason I want the amaray art on the SteelBook is because it's usually the North America theatrical release poster art.
Even when it isn't the poster art, most of the time the art is still better than whatever they decide to put on the SteelBook. I'm mostly talking about WWA SteelBooks.

What's with the stupid border and no titles on all of these. Easy pass for me. Still waiting for a decent steel of this movie!