Reading, England
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

IronMan-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: apsmith21
Just waiting for Best Buy Canada to get their act together for the listings to work properly. You can put the items in your cart but you can't check out yet because it isn't adding the tax.

Just waiting for Best Buy Canada to get their act together for the listings to work properly. You can put the items in your cart but you can't check out yet because it isn't adding the tax.

Damn $250 all at once. Thanks but man that’s way to much for me. I didn’t even get the Captain America. But when Guardians 1 and Ant Man 1 get re-released I’ll pick those up since I have the second one.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Preordered all five!

Shame there’s three more coming soon, on top of the eight or so Pixar UHD SteelBooks also coming.

$$$

[EDIT] oh and there’s now an Avengers boxset with not-ugly SteelBooks smh

• Haha
Reactions: dfoles

Getting the same issue. Added everything into the cart, but have no way to checkout. This new website SUCKS!

Attention Canadian Ninjas.

Iron Man 1, 2 and 3 + Thor 1 and 2 are now up on Best Buy Canada's site.

@Drum18 @elchipo @Shadow of Light @Leafs17 @Leprekon @pioupiou

So contacted Best Buy Canada support and they said that ALL the items are completely sold out and that they are in the process of updating the website. They are waiting confirmation from the manufacturer for availability of more. BS I say. I'm guessing they will be switching to back order status as with others?

*shrugs*

So contacted Best Buy Canada support and they said that ALL the items are completely sold out and that they are in the process of updating the website. They are waiting confirmation from the manufacturer for availability of more. BS I say. I'm guessing they will be switching to back order status as with others?

*shrugs*
Never. EVER. Listen to BBYC customer service.
They have 0 idea of what is really going on.

Mark. My. Words.

Reactions: Shadow of Light
if anyone is looking, found a few more copies in good shape in a box I had set aside. thanks

Price on this steelbook and a number of other Disney steelbooks have dropped to $14.99 + sales tax.

if you need help make sure to tag or pm me ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles