Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £27.99

12132775-6954673283760956.jpg

12132775-1824673284780965.jpg
12132775-3494673283553170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi still not dispatched my order
Payment was taken 5 days ago

Zavvi keep saying Steelbook is currently being processed through our warehouse and will be dispatched soon

How many members are still waiting for Zavvi to dispatch their order where payment has already been taken
This has happened to me (The Few Good Men) with the same customer service response and the steelbook was finally shipped after almost a week.

Well since I missed ordering off zavvi I went to eBay and picked up my copy

Love these can't wait to add the rest to my collection

Yes they have... atleast according to dvdcompare :)

"Blu-ray ALL United Kingdom - Paramount Home Entertainment
2-Disc Edition"
That was the 2 disc amaray edition not the steelbook releases

None of the UK steebook releases have included the bonus disc
Previous UK steelbooks
Play.com release from 2012 was 1 disc
Zavvi lenti magnet steelbook from 2015 was 1 disc

Can anyone please confirm that these are the only 4K MCU steelbooks released in the UK so far:-

**Removed content**

+ BLACK PANTHER x2 +?
I would appreciate it if you wouldn't take screenshots off my Instagram and post them on here. Its one thing to have said image as a reference it's another to post it elsewhere without permission

Last edited by a moderator:
I would appreciate it if you wouldn't take screenshots off my Instagram and post them on here. Its one thing to have said image as a reference it's another to post it elsewhere without permission

We have the ability to post them inline so your account gets credit. What's your insta account? I'll fix the post above by changing it to be from your account instead

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles