I Am Iron Man
Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome steelbook love everything about the artwork nice colours the details and the way the letters stand out it has to be their best steelbook because its a grail. The only issue know is the price its gone up to as its rare and the value for it has increased...

Last edited:
Good luck @Bigman I hope this one works out for you!

Fingers crossed, just paid so now wait to see what i get, they confirmed items are new and in original seal with original stickers, but really both of these titles for £375 including post? Yes quite expensive but yet when you would normally get only one of them for more then maybe to good to be true. Lets see. If anyone has the actual barcodes of these 2 titles I would appreciate it.

After being scammed last year for £1200 on Iron Man and Rambo (got money back through paypal) always look at these things sceptically

Reactions: digitalbabe
Fingers crossed, just paid so now wait to see what i get, they confirmed items are new and in original seal with original stickers, but really both of these titles for £375 including post? Yes quite expensive but yet when you would normally get only one of them for more then maybe to good to be true. Lets see. If anyone has the actual barcodes of these 2 titles I would appreciate it.
Christmas is a good time of year for picking up a bargain, because many people have overspent and are trying to make some quick cash. Here's hoping everything turns out to be okay :)

After being scammed last year for £1200 on Iron Man and Rambo (got money back through paypal) always look at these things sceptically

Did the seller send a photo of them together?