HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
[Blu-Ray] Iron Man Steelbook Plain Edition (Excluded the Numbering Card and All Gift)
Release Date: December 6, 2014
Price: US$ 42.99
Purchase Link: KimchiDVD.com

Note:
Plain Edition except the Numbering Card and all Gift. (270 copies)
Order Limit Qty - 3 copies per order

Capture - IM Korea.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just blufans left now and hope to god blufans or kimchi bring us the other two films because these just look lonely on the shelf now. I have all the other IM2 and 3 but we need that special blufans touch or kimchi for the rest for it to be truly completed.

Attachments

• 2014-12-19 16.57.29.jpg
    2014-12-19 16.57.29.jpg
    790 KB · Views: 154
Just read a bunch of comments about people in the UK finally getting their copies over the past few days.
Still nothing for me :( am I the only one that still hasn't received it now? I'm only here until the 23rd... then away until the 5th November :ohno:

If it doesn't turn up before I go, with my luck it'll arrive while I'm away then get returned to sender due to not fitting through the post box...

Just read a bunch of comments about people in the UK finally getting their copies over the past few days.
Still nothing for me :( am I the only one that still hasn't received it now? I'm only here until the 23rd... then away until the 5th November :ohno:

If it doesn't turn up before I go, with my luck it'll arrive while I'm away then get returned to sender due to not fitting through the post box...
You are not alone dude.

Reactions: MrBMT
Wow, this looks way more awesome than any pics I have seen, the glowing blue is amazing!

Try cleaning with a fibre cloth slightly moisture the cloth and then clean with dry part of the fibre cloth

That's exactly what I do! :)

Thank goodness I work in Auto Detailing luxury vehicles, so I am never short on brand new microfiber towels to clean my steels with, when needed.
(Really Came in handy for GOTG BB!) I just wet a corner of it, and fold it ;)

-----
BY THE WAY, can you guys check your spines and let me know if they are Mis-aligned???????

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Marina Blue
That's exactly what I do! :)

Thank goodness I work in Auto Detailing luxury vehicles, so I am never short on brand new microfiber towels to clean my steels with, when needed.
(Really Came in handy for GOTG BB!) I just wet a corner of it, and fold it ;)

-----
BY THE WAY, can you guys check your spines and let me know if they are Mis-aligned???????

Thanks in advance!
The spine on my copy is perfect no flaws seems like these were hit and miss some with flaws and some mint just luck of the draw what you got.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
The people who talk in their defense are business partners or those who never open their copies.

Not saying Kimchi are bad but not replying to emails on time and making customers wait for 2 weeks to refund cancelled orders is really bad.

one guy i suppose trying to do his best but totally failing...no response to my emails for more than 40 days...lots of steelbooks released and went for sale with flaws...what a joke

Reactions: lgans316