Release date: August 6, 2012
Purchase link: Iron Man (Sold-out)
Notes: Limited to 4000, Embossed

02.jpg

ironman_play.jpg 04.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

Last edited by a moderator:
What I was always wondering about is why Iron Man 1 has a higher value than Iron Man 2 as both exist in the same quantity. I could only account for it by saying that the first one is more beautiful than the second :dunno:

What I was always wondering about is why Iron Man 1 has a higher value than Iron Man 2 as both exist in the same quantity. I could only account for it by saying that the first one is more beautiful than the second :dunno:

That's because the second film is crap compared to the first... It's still good, but the first part was great. IMO

And on a side note I actually like the iron man 2 steel better than the first. The colors of it in hand look beautiful! Pics don't do it justice.

That's because the second film is crap compared to the first... It's still good, but the first part was great. IMO

And on a side note I actually like the iron man 2 steel better than the first. The colors of it in hand look beautiful! Pics don't do it justice.

Would that make The Shawshank Redemption Steelbook the most expensive ever?

Or is Rambo really the best movie ever? EEK!

Would that make The Shawshank Redemption Steelbook the most expensive ever?

Or is Rambo really the best movie ever? EEK!

But that's totally out of context... He asked the reason why the original was more expensive than part two. I think it's a fair statement to say that the first iron man movie is far superior than its sequel. That reason alone would make it more desirable, along with that fact that many missed out/ can't afford a copy of the FS version. We are comparing apples, not all the fruit in the basket :p

No it won't make it more exclusive :hilarious: It will mean people who want an iron man steelbook will just buy the definitive kimchi and not care as much for the play.com.
I doubt that... since, it's not "EVERYBODY" could buy the Kimchi version, and even now Kimchi artwork isn't revealed maybe it's not better than the Play exclusive, who knows?... or even Kimchi is better than Play that doesn't mean people would want less of Play version... but that's just my opinion

Last edited:
I'm sure it will go UP after the Kimchi announcement, it will make the originals even more exclusive...

No it won't make it more exclusive :hilarious: It will mean people who want an iron man steelbook will just buy the definitive kimchi and not care as much for the play.com.

It depends if the Kimchi version is better or worse. If the artwork sucks this one will be more wanted.