Matt-Ferguson-Iron-Man-Poster-2015.jpg

Variant Edition(GID): 175/$70.00
Matt-Ferguson-Iron-Man-Movie-Poster-Variant-2015.jpg

Foil Variant Edition(GID): 150/$100.00
Matt-Ferguson-Iron-Man-Movie-Poster-Foil-Variant-2015.jpg

Glow in the dark
Matt-Ferguson-Iron-Man-Poster-Glow-in-the-Dark-2015.jpg

This is what Matt had to say about the project:
"It goes without saying that I love Marvel and I love working on Marvel artwork, so this poster is a dream come true. I have always wanted to do my own take on the first Iron Man film and working on this project with Grey Matter Art has been an absolute blast. I was allowed complete freedom to come up with a composition that I felt best suited the film and the character. I love the classic Iron Man 'ground pound' pose and so I wanted to incorporate that into the design, I also feel like it is somewhat a companion piece to my Guardians Of The Galaxy/Star Wars poster." -Matt-

What Mike from Grey Matter Art had to say about the project:
"Working with Matt Ferguson has been an absolute pleasure. He is so open to ideas and really works with you to make the outcome the best it can possibly be. Being this is our first release for Marvel, I really wanted to start off with Matt's work and give everyone a great licensed Iron Man poster. There really hasn't been much released for this film, so I am happy to have Matt represent it in a great way. After doing this with Matt, we are definitely going to be working more with him in the coming months, and really think you will like what we have in store."

Posters will go on sale on Thursday, June 04 at a random time between 1:00-2:00 PM EDT at www.greymatterart.com

I "need" this for my growing Matt Ferguson collection - Really likes his work.

Only minus with grey matter art, they wont put a lower value on the tube, sucks to be in europe sometimes.

Have you ever owned one of these GID posters? I'm asking because I'm curious to how good the effect is. I don't usually collect expensive poster prints.

I do have one, Watchmen by Kevin Tong, and the GiD is pretty clear on that.
I think it's always a bit of a balancing act for the artists as the more GiD ink that is used then the better the effect is, but the more noticeable the white layer is when the lights are on.

partly mondo, but also the guy while he did promote it and said officially licensed did not say "hey this is artist Matt Fegurson" and we have this and that artist