Iron Man (DVD Steelbook) [Canada]

bingo!

---------- Post added 01-19-2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-18-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

arrived in perfect condition & properly packed

Last edited:
Just a taste of my personal G1 Iron Man steelbooks:

6724298427_286cc368eb_z.jpg

Taiwan, Italy, Hong Kong

The shrink wrap really dulls the IM red. The Italian one is unsealed and put into a polybag and note how vibrant the red and gold colors are. They are worth every dollar I paid.

Iron man steelbook

Hey there,

first i like to say sorry for my english, i'm from holland and although i have learned english the most i forgot already :emb:

But i hope somebody can help me.
I have looked everywhere on the internet and i can't find the answer.
I know this is a blu-ray site but i thought that this was the most likely place to find my answer.

I've got the iron man steelbook dvd version and i thought about it to sell it.
When i was looking for the selling price at the moment i saw that this version was loved.
now i know that there is a canadian FS version that is very hot.
but i really want to know : how much is my version worth?

And what is the difference?

Thank you so much !!

Attachments

• IMG_2349.jpg
    IMG_2349.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2350.jpg
    IMG_2350.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 130
terry is right. The DVD version is not worth very much. I think not more than 20-30$ and it´s still very easy to find. The only version everyone is after is the bluray version.

Reactions: terry44
I see that same version in stores for $20 (FYE stores) so the hype is ONLY for the blu-ray version as its way more limited.

Hey Lou,

Welcome to the site!

I moved your thread from the blu ray steelbook forum to the DVD steelbook forum, specifically into the Iron Man DVD steelbook thread. Good luck selling your Iron Man DVD steelbook!