[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

View attachment 540028View attachment 540031View attachment 540030View attachment 540029
Surprise Reaction GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

amazing giveaway, #The Law. super generous as always. :notworthy:

shurely shome mishtake re: giving away an Iron Man statue?! :wow:

come on, Ninjas, get posting, and let's make those later prizes! @bloodsnake007 @C.C. 95 @chunk @harry @lenticularis @Mickle_89 @Noodles @willbar84

Reactions: chunk
Yay, another giveaway @GroundDigger can spam… haha!

All jokes aside that’s quite the collection of prizes! Nice giveaway @IRON MAN!

That Iron Man collectible looks sweet!
65 pages of the main 4 culprits talking absolute bollox and spamming 20 times to fill a page. Can’t wait

Glad I own 3 of the 5 and not interested in the other 2 lol

I didn't know collecting Hot Toys is a big thing on here. I'm still waiting for my Dark Knight Rises Batman figure to arrive and I'm going to have to preorder that Tobey Maguire No Way Home figure too... Makes Steelbook collecting seem like collecting stamps.

Reactions: Watkinss1
I would like to take my self out of the running for the apple thing though, I have no use for it. Just give me the Prestige instead and ok :whistle: :shipped: :spoil:

I didn't know collecting Hot Toys is a big thing on here. I'm still waiting for my Dark Knight Rises Batman figure to arrive and I'm going to have to preorder that Tobey Maguire No Way Home figure too... Makes Steelbook collecting seem like collecting stamps.
Didn't know it was either but doesn't surprise me as they feel like they should go hand in hand in what it is in appreciation of.
Admittedly though, I don't own any but that is purely due to lack of extra fund and like you say, these really do make collecting steelbooks seem like collecting stamps lol

Reactions: Masterwu
I would like to take my self out of the running for the apple thing though, I have no use for it. Just give me the Prestige instead and ok :whistle: :shipped: :spoil:
Lol, I was actually thinking the same. I do t own any apple products. Looks pretty cool but I feel if I were to win it, I would just be taking a spot for someone that could make use out if it

Reactions: JinxyKatte
yes indeedy, sir! if you are not familiar, may i introduce you to the collectibles forum. :)

Reactions: Masterwu