[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Sooooo, whats the first topic gonna be guys? I wanna keep this one going properly. I'm not gonna do any of those stupid 1 word replies. I'm gonna stand my ground this time.

Ok I'll start. What steelbooks do you own that you feel very attached to. Mine is my Lost in Translation steelbook. The whole journey of getting it just has totally endeared it to me.
Lots to pick from, but I’ll go with my I Saw the Devil steelbook from Plain Archive. I had generic domestic steelbooks before, but this was one of my first overseas premiums that ended up being a very pricey gateway drug into the collectible hobby.

I actually bought the quarter slip at launch not knowing at the time what all the differences were between editions. Now I still have the quarter and added the PET slip a few years back. Plain hasn’t been nearly as active recently but they are my sentimental favorite boutique label.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
65 pages of the main 4 culprits talking absolute bollox and spamming 20 times to fill a page. Can’t wait

Glad I own 3 of the 5 and not interested in the other 2 lol
65?!?!? If we are lucky and they get bored or banned, not necessarily in that order of course :naughty:

@IRON MAN has set the nonsense bar for this giveaway at 100 pages!

Here they all come to vault it…

1661207095931.gif

Sooooo, whats the first topic gonna be guys? I wanna keep this one going properly. I'm not gonna do any of those stupid 1 word replies. I'm gonna stand my ground this time.

Ok I'll start. What steelbooks do you own that you feel very attached to. Mine is my Lost in Translation steelbook. The whole journey of getting it just has totally endeared it to me.
Got into steelbook collecting by getting Captain America Winter Soldier in a zavvi restock. Was my quest to collect 3d steelbooks from that point in.

Trying to stick with the whole conversation thing rather than 1 word spam, is the new Thor film any good?
I loved Ragnarok but heard bad things about the latest one and it is due to release on Disney+ on 2nd September, with it being that soon after a cinema release, that also implies to me it isn't great

What a fantastic give away. This is forum is the absolute best. Prey is looking really strong as my favorite movie of the year candidate.

What a fantastic give away. This is forum is the absolute best. Prey is looking really strong as my favorite movie of the year candidate.
Really? I mean I thought it was good, a solid predator movie for sure. But we have had some amazing movies this year. I'm not even sure it would make my top 10.