[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

It may be no secret that some folks don’t like another person , (as that can happen on all forums ) but it’s no reason to come
In and crap on giveaway thread. Those types of actions can always “sting” the person conducting the giveaway to begin with. It’s quite rude.

If you don’t agree with stipulations , PM a member of staff (like myself) create a private discussion.

Can a teaser thread for a giveaway be confusing in a release forum, sure. However doesn’t seem it merits some
Of the public responses when the true nature is in good spirit with some pretty expensive giveaways. A couple being just that … new releases.

I wouldn’t have time to read through so many pages, or post so much, but on the same hand the highest posters haven’t always won either. Just better odds …

Don't need the action figure or want the Apple controller, but the other three prizes sure are cool!
The spam-to-win method some users apply is unfair though, unless there's a Destiny, that balances it out somehow.

21a605e6f4b0809444f520c0772c3a82646d7f0d.gifv

If i were to win the controller, I would be willing to swap it for the hot toys iron man, just saying :)
This isn't a knock on that prize by the way, as any giveaway is a great thing, just saying I would be kind enough to make the trade lol

• Haha
Reactions: RMA
I haven't either, but I'm holding strong, not even downloading a pirate copy, waiting for a Blu-ray.
darth vader force GIF
Wow that is a long ass wait. As there are insanely high quality copies out now for download. Not that I would download pirate movies cos that would be wrong, I just happen to know there are.

Well, I've been incredibly busy and am just now jumping in the fray here, but I assume the munch bunch has been well represented?

@RMA @Watkinss1 @JinxyKatte @GeoRattray

As for worthy discussion......this is a killer giveaway! You'd have to be lobotomized not to be appreciative!

Thank you once again, the real @ironman

And while not a member of the munch bunch.... @Mickle_89