Iron Man Mark L (Avengers: Infinity War) (Art Scale 1/10 Battle Diorama Series) [Iron Studios]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April - June 2019
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: $119.99

marvel-avengers-infinity-war-iron-man-mark-xlviii-statue-iron-studios-903769-06.jpg

ABOUT THIS STATUE
Following the worldwide success of the Avengers Infinity War movie, Sideshow and Iron Studios are proud to announce the latest hero from the Battle Diorama Series Art Scale 1:10 line - Iron Man Mark L!
Avengers: Infinity War fans don't miss your chance to add Iron Man to your collection.
License Marvel Type Statue Manufacturer Iron Studios
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark L Art Scale Statue features:
  • Limited Edition
  • Based on original 3D references from the movie
  • Made in Polystone
  • Hand-Painted with car paint
  • Includes base which can be connected to other characters from the Titan diorama
  • Two (2) interchangeable pairs of hands

ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Expected to ShipApr 2019 - Jun 2019
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
Materials Polystone

Product Size12.2" H (309.88mm) x 6.2" W (157.48mm) x 6.6" L (167.64mm)*Product Weight1.50 lbs (0.68 kg)*Dimensional WeightTBDInt'l Dim. WeightTBD
* Size and weight are approximate values.
SKU 903769
UPC 751320773548

Last edited:
@Wreck I’ve decided to pre order this too. Should look decent opposite thanos

Yeah I got to get this one at some point too. @Flloydo

I'm pretty much going for all save a few that I could do without. There is high chance that the less popular characters or characters they made too many of will ultimately get some decent discounts far out from now. You can see evidence of that on ironstudiosus.com , but its a guessing game as to which end up being ones that get little discounts here and there. But there is often 5 or 10% codes and also sometimes free shipping codes.

My next piece was going to be Dr Strange, but the shipping price on sideshow for it is a bit steep imo. I may likely pull trigger on Black Widow instead as her shipping price is ordinary. I have like $85 in reward money so its making that enticing .... tho ive been reluctant to pull the trigger cause maybe that reward money is better put to something that is more costly. Since there is chance I could get Widow discounted maybe later elsewhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I got to get this one at some point too. @Flloydo

I'm pretty much going for all save a few that I could do without. There is high chance that the less popular characters or characters they made too many of will ultimately get some decent discounts far out from now. You can see evidence of that on ironstudiosus.com , but its a guessing game as to which end up being ones that get little discounts here and there. But there is often 5 or 10% codes and also sometimes free shipping codes.

My next piece was going to be Dr Strange, but the shipping price on sideshow for it is a bit steep imo. I may likely pull trigger on Black Widow instead as her shipping price is ordinary. I have like $85 in reward money so its making that enticing .... tho ive been reluctant to pull the trigger cause maybe that reward money is better put to something that is more costly. Since there is chance I could get Widow discounted maybe later elsewhere.

Well the normal 10% code worked on the iron man statue but I’m not sure if that’s still more expensive for you to order from zavvi than ordering from other places your side of the pond. I assume it’s cheaper for you from other places.

Yeah did look at the dr strange one but I’m leaning more towards spidey.

I really want the hulk one too but he’s on the wakanada ground style base setting instead of Titan and would rather stick with the Titan battle scene and maybe just get 2/3 heroes battling thanos.

Release date for thanos on zavvi is in a week. Hope it don’t change anymore (this one is July)

Well the normal 10% code worked on the iron man statue but I’m not sure if that’s still more expensive for you to order from zavvi than ordering from other places your side of the pond. I assume it’s cheaper for you from other places.

Yeah did look at the dr strange one but I’m leaning more towards spidey.

I really want the hulk one too but he’s on the wakanada ground style base setting instead of Titan and would rather stick with the Titan battle scene and maybe just get 2/3 heroes battling thanos.

Release date for thanos on zavvi is in a week. Hope it don’t change anymore (this one is July)

at the base price on zavvi without accounting for shipping or vat you would incur it equates currently to $183 usd. on IS I can get it for $110 free ship. And cost like $60 to ship ... so if you ever needed help and wanted some save some money just lmk. Granted that's not a big savings and then the return if damaged thing becomes a big pain. Where it might become worth it is on IS releases that can ship at 3 pounds or under. As then thats another $25 off the shipping price.

im just having fun playing with the numbers since im in my office right now with stuff around. ha. .... *goes to weigh one of the small ones* Thor works. So means Widow and Bucky would too. ie. $135-40 usd shipped (marked gift, $20 :p) Ever need help, lmk. ;) This obviously only works if im using the free ship coupon code (which is valid currently) Iron Man will most def be over 3 pounds and thus higher shipping charge so not as attractive I would presume.

ps. next 2 to ship are Hulk and Cap.
ps part 2, Hulk looks to be amazing. Bases don't bother me as when you start displaying with each other many bases get hidden by other pieces. Tho I suspect if you are spreading out and only doing like 3 then yeah more visible. The bases that bother me are the NO BASES. Those are lame. When its just the character on that black slab base. I think its weird they include those black slabs still, must have to do wiht them starting out with them and their core fan base in Brazil likely wants them for continuity etc. I mean, no way im putting the black slab base down when I got the cool dio scene bases.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
at the base price on zavvi without accounting for shipping or vat you would incur it equates currently to $183 usd. on IS I can get it for $110 free ship. And cost like $60 to ship ... so if you ever needed help and wanted some save some money just lmk. Granted that's not a big savings and then the return if damaged thing becomes a big pain. Where it might become worth it is on IS releases that can ship at 3 pounds or under. As then thats another $25 off the shipping price.

im just having fun playing with the numbers since im in my office right now with stuff around. ha. .... *goes to weigh one of the small ones* Thor works. So means Widow and Bucky would too. ie. $135-40 usd shipped (marked gift, $20 :p) Ever need help, lmk. ;) This obviously only works if im using the free ship coupon code (which is valid currently) Iron Man will most def be over 3 pounds and thus higher shipping charge so not as attractive I would presume.

ps. next 2 to ship are Hulk and Cap.
ps part 2, Hulk looks to be amazing. Bases don't bother me as when you start displaying with each other many bases get hidden by other pieces. Tho I suspect if you are spreading out and only doing like 3 then yeah more visible. The bases that bother me are the NO BASES. Those are lame. When its just the character on that black slab base. I think its weird they include those black slabs still, must have to do wiht them starting out with them and their core fan base in Brazil likely wants them for continuity etc. I mean, no way im putting the black slab base down when I got the cool dio scene bases.

Ah that’s fair enough. I did wonder because I assumed like a lot of their vinyl they might ship from the US and it might be cheaper for you.
Oh wow with free shipping that’s great for you. And very good prices to ship the smaller ones. I see them on your insta. The hulk buster is beast!

And thank you, I appreciate it. I’ll let you know if I ever do. At the moment I don’t mind paying the zavvi price with the code but I don’t get many. Saying that, I have about 7 batman statues on order too!! For over the year.

Also the base thing won’t bother me but I like that I could have a little set (thanos, iron man and maybe spidey) but if I did get hulk (which I’m considering but he’s quite expensive on zav) then I don’t mind having that as a stand-alone because I have a small hulk collection, joker collection and now thanos so it would just go with them.

But yeah 100% agree that the flat bases are pretty boring. They suit the odd thing like a q fig but I much prefer the rock/ ground bases on the IS releases