Jun 2016 - Aug 2016
In Marvel’s Iron Man 3, a large number of new Iron Man armors were introduced for Tony Stark’s House Party Protocol. These suits were called into action at the climax of the film where Tony faced off with Aldrich Killian and his Extremis soldiers.
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are pleased to officially introduce the sixth scale collectible figure of the stylishly designed Shotgun Mark XL, the Hyper Velocity Traveling Suit that Tony Stark used for close combat against Aldrich Killian!
The Mark XL figure is specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Shotgun in Iron Man 3. It features a distinctive armor design with metallic blue and silver paint, helmeted battle damaged head sculpt with an LED light-up function, interchangeable battle damaged armored parts, LED light-up functions in chest, palms, and torso, and a circular dynamic figure stand.
This Special Edition includes a Python (Mark XX) mini collectible figure as a bonus accessory.
The Shotgun armor will be an exceptional addition to any Iron Man collection!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark XL 'Shotgun' Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic likeness of Shotgun (Mark XL), the Hyper Velocity Traveling Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Helmeted battle damaged head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie and LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Metallic blue and silver-colored painting on armor
- LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- One (1) interchangeable left rib armor
- Two (2) interchangeable battle damaged torso armor parts to reveal LED-lighted torso (blue light, battery operated)
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms (white light, battery operated)
- Improved articulations on neck and waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pole
- One (1) Python (Mark XX) mini collectible figure