Iron Man Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 22 around 12 PM BST UK time)
Price: £39.99

ironman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you screw that up so significantly. Change in price from £29.99 for a 4k trilogy was expected. But then to increase it and then go, btw no 4K? Seriously...

• Thanks
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
Love the idea of a trilogy steel but no need as I have no intention on getting a 4K tv for a while

Might try picking one up for the collector in me, later down the line, depending on the in-hand pictures

Wowow)) that’ an amazing epic fail. Italian trilogy was like 25$ shipped at some point.

TBA/TBC - could be two other trilogies in steelbooks in the pipeline to join these two . . .
1) IRON MAN trilogy
1536059348177.png

2) CAP. AMERICA trilogy
1536059428678.png

--------------------------------------------------
. . . possibly with 3D/2D discs:-

3) THOR trilogy
We've already had this on the back of the Zavvi lenticular THOR steelbook . . . now's the chance to put it on the front . . . or maybe the war hammer from the back of the HMV THOR steelbook . . . nicely embossed w/either fitting in well w/ the close-ups / props designs / title-free existing two:-
1536061490223.png
1536061237546.png

4) AVENGERS trilogy
As we were denied the 'Big A' design for INFINITY WARS now's the chance to have it on the front of the trilogy steebook . . . using the back art - or similar - of the original Zavvi lenticular AVENGERS ASSEMBLE steelbook- nicely 'bossed to go with the others in the trilogy collections:-
1536062875341.png

Last edited:
Also been charged for this. Anyone know what the back art and I side artwork is like yet ? And is that front cover final

As these trilogies on Amazon.IT (Italy) are much cheaper than Zavvi's (and are the same steelbook except perhaps the odd one or two letters on the spine) if you buy anything over 50 euros on Amazon.it TODAY ONLY and use the code GRAZIE1000 it knocks off 10 euros so you can pick up all three trilogies of Iron Man, Cap and Thor for approximately £71 in total.

Bare in mind that the Zavvi trilogies are £39.99 each!

I would skip the Avengers trilogy because it sucks, although still cheaper there than Zavvi.

As these trilogies on Amazon.IT (Italy) are much cheaper than Zavvi's (and are the same steelbook except perhaps the odd one or two letters on the spine) if you buy anything over 50 euros on Amazon.it TODAY ONLY and use the code GRAZIE1000 it knocks off 10 euros so you can pick up all three trilogies of Iron Man, Cap and Thor for approximately £71 in total.

Bare in mind that the Zavvi trilogies are £39.99 each!

I would skip the Avengers trilogy because it sucks, although still cheaper there than Zavvi.

I got that email today too.

But the import tax! :LOL: