Iron Man Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 22 around 12 PM BST UK time)
Price: £39.99

ironman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm lining up right now. Where does the line start? :LOL: I do have the German 4K trilogy but you know... steelbook! :D

I hope the Iron man trilogy will be better than the German 4K release was that not slagged off for it's **** transfers a while ago ?
When did these get remastered in 4K because nothing announced by the studios ?

It would not surprise me if by trilogy steelbooks they actually mean individual steels for each title in the trilogy. Not saying that's what they are but the price is rather too attractive for three 4K discs, packaging notwithstanding.

£30 is seemingly a bargain for three films in 4k but the question is whether the 4k upgrade is any good on these? If not, we will spending £30 pretty much on three movies I suspect most of us already have with very little difference in quality.

Just my suspicion but I can't imagine they put a whole lot into the transfers if they are genuinely putting it out at this price. It could just be a quick cash grab because these will sell out fast regardless. Guess we will just have to wait until these are released to see if the quality is up to scratch unless someone knows in advance?

Reactions: Butz2k