Iron Man (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 31st, 2015 (Zbox) and November 23rd 2015 (Steelbook)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

zboxim.jpg

iron-man-2-580x337.jpg iron-man-2-2-580x337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah just what we need them wasting their time on a Steelbook where the film is crap

Really hope it's not Fantastic Four. Rather see Daredevil instead

Either that or proper Steelbook of Punisher

Reactions: luke98
Will we know what this is before it goes live or will you order it get the crappy zbox then it get revealed when it's to late to cancel?

1 I hope it's not Fantastic Four
2 I'm delighted Fantastic Four is receiving DIRE reviews across the board even by reviewers I would have expected to praise it. I hoped this would be a turkey, glad it's looking like its a MAJOR one. Time to give the rights back to Marvel Studios!

Reactions: Narg and luke98
1 I hope it's not Fantastic Four
2 I'm delighted Fantastic Four is receiving DIRE reviews across the board even by reviewers I would have expected to praise it. I hoped this would be a turkey, glad it's looking like its a MAJOR one. Time to give the rights back to Marvel Studios!

Third reason why I wanted it to flop hard

Second because the actors have all been arrogant about the whole thing (among being badly cast)

and first because it looks crap

Completely agree with the bad casting. As soon as I saw the line up I wasn't impressed. Seeing the trailer made me want the film to flop. If you can't get the line up right then I have no faith.

Be even more funny if it remains a mystery title until actual delivery :LOL::rofl:

Jokes aside be interesting to see what this will be hopefully it will be something that's liked a lot and a release that most have wanted to see get a steelbook release

Reactions: Lester and luke98
Yep. Have a feeling it'll be the Notso Fantastic Four. I had hoped for something good when ithe reboot was announced but it all started on the wrong foot and seems to have gone downhill since.