Iron Man (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 31st, 2015 (Zbox) and November 23rd 2015 (Steelbook)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

zboxim.jpg

iron-man-2-580x337.jpg iron-man-2-2-580x337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think it is, its too cheap for ZBOX + Steelbook Bundle :LOL::rofl:

Yeah scratch that. It would mean the ZBox is completely free, definitely not Zavvis style.

That has already been announced... I don't think this will be one that they've already announced!

Good point, with the ZBox being "renegade" themed, the guesses of Daredevil S1 or Punisher: War Zone are more suitable. Although I think both of these are unlikely.

Reactions: luke98
Yeah scratch that. It would mean the ZBox is completely free, definitely not Zavvis style.

Good point, with the ZBox being "renegade" themed, the guesses of Daredevil S1 or Punisher: War Zone are more suitable. Although I think both of these are unlikely.

The mystery Z-box is currently listed at £39.99, meaning Daredevil is possible but that the rest of the (no doubt) tat is pretty cheap.

The Punisher and Ghost Rider are both Sony releases and have had steelbooks in the last year. Sony love a steelbook, and they like to use existing discs too, meaning that Punisher: Warzone could still be £15ish with the Z-box working out at £25. How much more expensive were the Z-box releases compared to the individual steelbook? That might give us an idea.

Reactions: luke98
C'mon folks! This is Zavvi! The bait and switch masters!
It is going to be a £50 ZBOX of crap with.....
Marvel's Roger Corman's FANTASTIC FOUR!
o_KGy4wNXgr1eMr7F.jpg

wondering what mr. Johnny Storm have been doing now that his hand is sooo hot it's flaming ???

:whistle:
:naughty:
:rofl:

Reactions: C.C. 95
now :

after this post my credibility (if there ever were any) is gone on this forum.

but I do prefer mr. Hoff over Shaft

hasselhoff.gif

With the whole renegade thing I would say deadpool but it's far to soon for pre orders for that.
I would like to see a daredevil Netflix series steelbook.
I'm up to episode 8 and it's amazing.
Would also like to see a blade steelbook.

Maybe it's a new marvel animated feature

Reactions: digitalbabe