Iron Sky (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

Is this the best Iron Sky Steelbook in the world?

• Total voters
Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Street Date: 8 Feb, 2013

Order link:
Amazon JP Buy Link
HMV JP Buy Link

image.jpg

Actual pics thanks to domalorite:

Last edited by a moderator:
The disc is region free. I was able to play this both on B and C, and used criterion disc to cross-check that.
Original audio is present, but all subs are Japanese. So, you'll need to understand both English and German to understand the movie.

Last edited:
The disc is region free. I was able to play this both on B and C, and used criterion disc to cross-check that.

Does it have English subs? Something that is really annoying about the disc in the original steeelbook is that if you turn on the English audio there are no English subtitles that you can turn on which is a problem with all of the German spoken in this movie.

That sucks. Unless you understand German and English then the disc is pointless. Good news is that it is a cheap disc to replace. I just saw the US version in the $8 dump bin at Walmart yesterday.

Original audio is present, but all subs are Japanese. So, you'll need to understand both English and German to understand the movie.

Thanks for the info megabee!:thumbs:

Reactions: Marina Blue