Is the the most Epic Ninja Week or what?

This week has been amazing!
Huge thanks go to all the mods for getting this site up and running.
Massive thanks also to those that have contributed all those incredible prizes!
The atmosphere around here is electric!
A big thank you to all involved ;)

Reactions: Sigill
I must thank that printing place for c0cking up again and giving me the week off to give away all this stuff ;)
Has to be said I am shattered trying to keep the posts up to date with entries seems every time I update one I have more alerts pop up but it all adds to the fun and I'm loving the Deadpool giveaway responses think it's so in tune with the movie :hilarious:
Anyway keep having fun Ninja's it's not over yet I'm off to see what these 50+ alerts are that I've woke up to :thumbs:

To steal a line from my buddy Franky @bloodsnake007 HDN F**CKING ROCKS!!!

Oh and for anyone that hasn't entered yet my giveaways are all in my sig :whistle:

Also first time for me. I have been using the site non-registered for about a year already, but now the ninja-week convinced me to register.
And wow! I did not realize such generosity existed. I'm blown away. I also really enjoy reading all the responses to the giveaway topics. Lots of fun. Thanks a lot everyone!

latest

Hell Yeah! I completely agree with you @Ricker,

Well, that's something you don't see every day! :whistle::rofl::p
A perfect example to what Ninja Week are doing to people, lol!

Nah, seriously though. It's getting better and better each year. Great fun! :) Big thanks to all the usual suspects and all the Ninja's who's giving away and participating.

#bestweekever

100% agree HDN is an awesome community and Ninja Week is the testament to this :D

From the hard work of all the mods and staff organizing and setting this up, to the amazing prizes donated by so many individual members, to the chances for everyone to win and get engaged with the community it just keeps getting better year after year :thumbs:

Yeah man, here here. Cannot believe the onslaught of kindness conveyed in all the giveaways. No question this is #bestweekever!!!

Just a wonderful thing done for the members here, and it points resolute to the greatness that is HiDefNinja.

Big time thanks to everyone involved for your tremendous collective generosities. #NINJAROCKS!!!
th

Reactions: rj531
First ninja week for me & I'm blown away by it. I had no idea what to expect & there's just so many awesome giveaways its hard to keep up with them all. I lost track of them at first so I ended up making note of what I was entering, 56 giveaways so far.
This week has just confirmed that HDN is absolutely tip top class, the best site with the best people!

It's also my first ni ha week and it's Just been brilliant! To say I've had a good week is a massive understatement!!! It's been so much fun. My highlight was definitely @apsmith21 and his movie quiz. Haven't laughed so much in ages! Brilliant banter especially from a certain @Apollon :naughty:

The feedback from everyone has been fantastic. Been a pleasure to be involved with and a massive thanks to everyone for making it so. This was already my favourite site that I spend far too much time (and money!) on.

I bow to you all! :notworthy:

It's been exciting week and especially this weekend. Ninja week, nhl trades and the Oscars! Just staying up late and not gonna have work until wednesday. I'm so impressed with this all. Such a generosity from many people and lots of awesome prizes. I have a few cards in my sleeve aswell for my birthday, but it's not gonna be part of Ninja Week, stay tuned.

Reactions: dfoles