Bottleneck Gallery [ISH] The 7th Voyage of Sinbad

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
And lastly, our newest collaboration with ISH is a showcase of Laurent’s fantastic art for the partially claymation classic featuring Ray Harryhausen’s iconic clay creatures featuring Cyclops and Roc.

Here's what Laurent had to say about this project:

"Ahhhhh! The 7th Voyage of Sinbad! so many great memories...I remember very well that movie that was on TV when I was a kid...probably on a Sunday afternoon sitting on the family couch with my brothers and sister.
That movie scared me and all the images were imprinted for life in my brain furrow...so many iconic images in one movie! When Justin offered it to me, I had to pay homage to Ray Harryhausen, the special effects wizard to whom I owe this Sunday scare somewhere in the mid seventies.
I just hope this new silkscreen won't scare that little boy sitting on his family couch somewhere in the 2020s!" -Laurent Durieux

Japanese Artist PicoPico sculpted our new 4" Cyclops sofubi Toy and was expertly produced in Japan by SciencePatrols. It features articulation at the head and arms and will be released in movie accurate colorway, "Shadow Glow" mixed marble variant and a combo package that includes both regular and variant posters and exclusive "Durieux" marbled colorway of the Cyclops Sofubi toy chosen by Laurent himself!

The 7th Voyage of Sinbad will be available TODAY @ 12PM ET on www.JustinIshmael.com.

1.jpg
THE 7TH VOYAGE OF SINBAD by Laurent Durieux
Screen print with metallic inks
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 275
$75

2.jpg
THE 7TH VOYAGE OF SINBAD - Variant by Laurent Durieux
Screen print with metallic inks
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$85