Purchase link: CineMuseum
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv
Price: €42.90
Notes: Limited to 250 copies

Banner_Finale_1024x1024.jpg

ISLE_OF_DOGS_1024x1024.jpg
40778366_1366657816798379_7670037057728675840_o.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the Otomo art... it doesn't reflect the film very well IMO.
Oh--you didn't see the version of the film that had a bunch of dogs in it?

Just kidding. It's not my favorite piece of art, but I like it because it's different. And there's not a lot of interesting official art for this title, unfortunately. I wish the BB release didn't have all that text all over it. Without the text, it'd be a nice, clean edition, if a little bland.

What would be great for any edition with this steelbook would be lenti magnets for the front and back.

Not sure about this, I ordered the black barons and would have ordered this but prefer the previous art with the big dog with the little dogs on his back.

Ordered! Very interesting choice of art, and looks much better than the Black Barons which is kinda generic. A shame they couldn't get the Otomo illustration though.

Any idea when it's supposed to come out?

Reactions: StifflersDad
Updated the OP and title best I can, but can't get hold of any images/beauty shots etc. Anyone else can or got access to them?

Stuck an order in myself too. Looks miles better than Black Barons release IMO. My first CM, will see how this turns out :)

Updated the OP and title best I can, but can't get hold of any images/beauty shots etc. Anyone else can or got access to them?

Stuck an order in myself too. Looks miles better than Black Barons release IMO. My first CM, will see how this turns out :)

I have their Assault on Precinct 13 and it's very nice. I think there are some typos or grammatical issues with the English in the comic that came with it, but overall the quality matches any of the other premium retailers. Their packaging definitely needed to be better though, but I haven't gotten anything else from them since so I don't know if they've improved.

These are the beauty shots off their site:

Banner_Finale_1024x1024.jpg
ISLE_OF_DOGS_1024x1024.jpg