Purchase link: CineMuseum
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv
Price: €42.90
Notes: Limited to 250 copies

Banner_Finale_1024x1024.jpg

ISLE_OF_DOGS_1024x1024.jpg
40778366_1366657816798379_7670037057728675840_o.jpg

Last edited:
It's great to see how much fun you're having with this release, @duckandrun. Thanks for letting us share your genuine enthusiasm.

Now, if you would just make sure to write "PLEASE deliver this package before Christmas" on each box before dropping it off in the post, that would be fantastic. ;)

SPECIAL GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS:

As a Christmas present, Cine-Museum has decided to send orders placed through the Hi Def Ninja GB via DHL (delivery in 72 hours).
In this way deliveries will be insured by Christmas!

Regards

As a Christmas present, Cine-Museum has decided to send orders placed through the Hi Def Ninja GB via DHL (delivery in 72 hours).

Regards

WOW that is Amazing :woot:

Talk about premium Class Service ! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Cine-Museum Rocks :oohyeah:

Regards
Great news, kind gesture :notworthy: Take it this goes for website orders as well!? ;):coffee:

Arrived just now! Thanks again, @duckandrun, for the expedited shipping! My only complaint is that somewhere along the way, the package took on a cigarette smell, which is kind of gross for those of us who don't smoke (and who are thinking of giving this set to our kids for Christmas). If you're shipping these from a smoker's house, then that needs to change right away.

Anyway, here are some quick pics of three editions side by side. WeET is easily the weakest of the three; the other two are a draw—preference probably depends mostly on whether you prefer fullslip or lenti.

ID1.jpg

ID2.jpg

ID3.jpg

ID4.jpg

ID5.jpg

Arrived just now! Thanks again, @duckandrun, for the expedited shipping! My only complaint is that somewhere along the way, the package took on a cigarette smell, which is kind of gross for those of us who don't smoke (and who are thinking of giving this set to our kids for Christmas). If you're shipping these from a smoker's house, then that needs to change right away.

Anyway, here are some quick pics of three editions side by side. WeET is easily the weakest of the three; the other two are a draw—preference probably depends mostly on whether you prefer fullslip or lenti.

View attachment 406644

View attachment 406645

View attachment 406646

View attachment 406647

View attachment 406648
I will be smelling mine like a dog when I open it... Cigarette Smell oh no no EEK!

Reactions: mactaylor
In mine, the tag was just loose in the box, not in a special box or envelope or anything. Check around just to make sure. It would be easy to miss it in all the bubble wrap.
You were right! :angel: With a little more digging I found it hiding in all the lengths of bubble wrap and plastic :D After earlier reviews I'd heard about CineMuseum's packaging I was slightly wary receiving this. Soon as I got the box in-hand that worry soon left as it felt very secure and extremely well packed. The type of box they use is pretty robust and has extra cardboard protection on the top with plenty of thick bubble wrap and other plastic wraps inside. Good first impressions from me @duckandrun ;) (Fortunately mine was smoke free too :cigar:)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181217154506738_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181217154652796_COVER_wm.jpg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20181217155721021_COVER_wm.jpg

View attachment 406644

View attachment 406645

View attachment 406646

View attachment 406647

View attachment 406648

I have taken care of the shipments and here no one smokes ... maybe in the journey some courier lover of havana cigar, I can not give guarantee once out of our warehouse

I have taken care of the shipments and here no one smokes ... maybe in the journey some courier lover of havana cigar, I can not give guarantee once out of our warehouse
I figured that was the case, that my package just happened to get seated in the smoking section of DHL. :) I'm sure it'll fade over time. I should've said more in my original post about how beautiful the edition is. Clear, excellent lenti, and great embossing on the other side. Very classy production!

You were right! :angel: With a little more digging I found it hiding in all the lengths of bubble wrap and plastic :D After earlier reviews I'd heard about CineMuseum's packaging I was slightly wary receiving this. Soon as I got the box in-hand that worry soon left as it felt very secure and extremely well packed. The type of box they use is pretty robust and has extra cardboard protection on the top with plenty of thick bubble wrap and other plastic wraps inside. Good first impressions from me @duckandrun ;) (Fortunately mine was smoke free too :cigar:)

View attachment 406654

thank God you didnt get rid of the box before checking for the gift.........

Reactions: Mickle_89
@duckandrun My copy arrived today. Big thanks for upgrading the shipping method :thumbs::)

While I'm never in a hurry to receive my stuff, it was still very nice to get this during December :happy:

Absolutely brilliant back cover (as was the back cover of The Thing). Come to think of it, I've probably loved all of the CMA series back covers more than their respective front covers ;)

@duckandrun

I agree with @Ranavalone , the Back Artwork is superb: from the choice of artwork to its treatment :drool: Even the little parachute guy on top of the slip is a nice cute detail.
Back Artwork is just beautiful, the whole package is a Little Gem (one of the best Fullslip edition of the Year IMO).

Great Packaging, really Strong Box with plenty of Bubble wrap. I will not worry about the packing of my future orders if they are done by you ;)
It's really nice to open such boxes, it really shows you guys care :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Upgrade shipping it's already here and so beautiful :oohyeah:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: MGD