UK
Release date: January 15, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99
Group buy: HMV GB hosted by Cooey HERE

01-65800.jpg

04-65800.jpg 02-65800.jpg 03-65800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked up a copy of this in my local Fopp, priced at £18. They only had one copy, but for those of you who missed out on the preorder (like I did) it might be worth heading to your local store (either HMV or Fopp, which is owned by the same group).

Can't believe my local HMV only got 1 steelbook in too!! Another I've missed out on! Gutted!! Hope they get some more online like! Wish I had preordered it now!

Anyone else think the inner art is quite dark? Not quite as good as i’d like, it’s not a bad steel but not great either.... neither “classy” nor “elegant” :rofl: just FINE.

Anyone else think the inner art is quite dark? Not quite as good as i’d like, it’s not a bad steel but not great either.... just FINE.

I’m a bit disappointed by the whole thing tbh

Especially when you see the U.K. DVD and ammray Slips. They are much better than this art.

Shame

I’m a bit disappointed by the whole thing tbh

Especially when you see the U.K. DVD and ammray Slips. They are much better than this art.

Shame

Ah, you quoted me before i’d finished editing my post :naughty:, had to include that someone actually thinks this is “classy and elegant” :rolleyes:

Reactions: Flloydo
For such a highly anticipated film, and with the success of it, I’m surprised at how low key the physical release has been. Does anyone else feel the same?

HMV was the only one to get a steelbook, I thought most companies would jump at the chance of a steelbook for IT. Plus, there has been no premiums besides HDZeta (which is a silver series).

I’m not sure if it’s ‘low key’ for the directors cut that’s due to be released or what but I feel it’s been very ‘eh’.

Ah, you quoted me before i’d finished editing my post :naughty:, had to include that someone actually thinks this is “classy and elegant” :rolleyes:

It’s certainly not classy and elegant. But by his standards it makes sense

The amaray slipcover looks really nice but overall, this only reinforces fans of the film to wait for the Director's Cut.

I think I might sell this after a wea directors cut with better art is announced in the coming months (fingers crossed)

It’s certainly not classy and elegant. But by his standards it makes sense
had to include that someone actually thinks this is “classy and elegant” :rolleyes:
Unless+you+dont+have+gag+reflex+_60fce5eb4244dd761d8cd0d2735d07bc.gif

. . . and as the someone once said (could've been Oscar Wilde), "There's no such thing as good taste and bad taste . . . only your taste and my taste" . . .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best IT (2017) front art for a steelbook (w/ Eng. title)? There's only one / best slipcover art? Again, only one:-
upload_2018-1-20_20-36-37.png
3oFzlVxNCjyS7XwJck.gif

Last edited: