UK
Release date: January 15, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99
Group buy: HMV GB hosted by Cooey HERE

01-65800.jpg

04-65800.jpg 02-65800.jpg 03-65800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine earlier... decent artwork, but the finish lets it down - title has spot gloss by the way.

P.S. Not sure if it's just my copy, but the rating stickers were a pain in the ass to get off.

Received my copy today.
Lovely steelbook in an appropriate finish considering the grim and grimy setting. Certainly nothing flashy going on here.
No streaky matte but matte with creative to the white basecoat later to give that dank sheen to the underground tunnel setting.
Scrawny title given a boost somewhat by the spot-gloss treatment.

In conclusion: Classy and elegant. A grown-up steelbook for sure and a definite keeper.

HMV clearly not interested in limiting this release to "x" amount per customer with 12 copies sold by one seller on the bay from the 28th Dec. to the 9th Jan.for a not unreasonable 28 quid a pop.

@kryptonite
IT sb.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Could anyone please check tracks on disc? I'd like to know italian track codec (jcard states is DD5.1, but I guess it's actually DTS HD MA).

Thanks

Could anyone please check tracks on disc? I'd like to know italian track codec (jcard states is DD5.1, but I guess it's actually DTS HD MA).

Thanks
Got mine today, very happy, and can't wait to watch this tonight. Smooth matte finish with spot gloss on the IT title.

there is some confusion about the languages though, there appears to be NO ITALIAN at all on the audio selection option, only the English ones (Atmos/DTS), Spanish and what sounds like a an Arabic/Farsi language, nothing else. No Italian subtitles I can see either.

So it does seem WB have dropped the ball on the Audio specs which they listed on the J-Card.

Hope this info is helpful.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bradipolpo
I'm really pissed off, got my order in & about a hour later i get a email saying my order was cancelled because they couldn't take payment.
A load of BS as i had plenty in my account to pay for it. So now I'm looking for one again, If someone has a spare, and it doesn't have to be sealed & not at ebay prices could they message me please. I really want a copy of this, made my day earlier when @jaffajakes tagged me to let me know they were back in stock.

Just opened mine

Not a bad steel, nothing amazing though

At least it’s a smooth matte finish instead of rough and streaky. Only positive I can find

Now we need a WEA premium when the directors cut comes out