04-65800.jpg 02-65800.jpg 03-65800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not 4k right?
Right.

3 different 4K steelbooks available with different cover artworks:-
1) France (WWA)
2) Germany (Amazon exclusive)
3) The Americas (Best Buy exclusive)

European 4K IT steelbooks saddled with domestic titles - "CA" and "ES" - so clearly an issue for the International buyer . . .

'HMV artwork' on Euro 4K steelbook only available from France I believe (actually "sold out" now)

No region coding issues with 4K discs

FRANCE ("sold out") ........................................................................................................ GERMANY ............................................................................................................AMERICAS .........................................................................................
1)
upload_2018-1-9_16-36-46.png
upload_2018-1-9_16-39-27.png
upload_2018-1-9_16-40-59.png

The Americas 4K steelbooks looking very smart in this pic with the "flyers" covering the spines, matching logos (and translucent protective slips?):-
upload_2018-1-9_16-2-47.png

Right.

3 different 4K steelbooks available with different cover artworks:-
1) France (WWA)
2) Germany (Amazon exclusive)
3) The Americas (Best Buy exclusive)

European 4K IT steelbooks saddled with domestic titles - "CA" and "ES" - so clearly an issue for the International buyer . . .

'HMV artwork' on Euro 4K steelbook only available from France I believe (actually "sold out" now)

No region coding issues with 4K discs

FRANCE ("sold out") ........................................................................................................ GERMANY ............................................................................................................AMERICAS .........................................................................................
1)
View attachment 352437 View attachment 352438 View attachment 352439

The Americas 4K steelbooks looking very smart in this pic with the "flyers" covering the spines, matching logos (and translucent protective slips?):-
View attachment 352432
those are not all steels. some are standard 4k release that have the standard slip

• Helpful Post
Reactions: virkia
More than happy with the WWA choice of front artwork . . . but I'd suggest this for the UK front art if they bring out a 4K + BD steelbook combo:-
upload_2018-1-10_13-34-42.png

. . . with the balloon as framing border / embossed to give the artwork some depth.

Last edited:
This release is stressing me out a bit. Preordered this but HDZeta is on its way and seems to be the only premium release of the film, now a directors cut is due for release this year so a possible steelbook for that also. Do I keep this and sell it on when HDZeta is announced or wait for the directors cut. Ahhh.

Debit card was charged yesterday
I expect will be dispatched later today

I should have delivery Thursday or Friday next week

Missed it again :woot:

I stayed patient with Fantastic Beasts and that paid off so will wait and see. (Or try importing a 4K steel)

Thanks for the heads up, I just logged in.

Now I missed it twice, lol.

e: side note, just noticed HMV doesn't ship to the states, so I'll probably have to go the eBay route (if I can't find someone who has an extra one to sell).

BACK IN STOCK

Reactions: Punker76
Well I awoke to an email telling me that HMV cancelled my preorder (I ordered it the moment it went live)

In fairness my CC expired and there was no option to update my new cards details so I assumed HMV would contact me first and not downright cancel the order.

Anyone have any experience of this? I'm assuming that one of the copies that came back in stock a few hours ago was my order :(