It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
GroupBuy is live now with the original promised quantity of 30 copies. It is completely sold out and no copies will be added after stock runs out.

Reactions: Steelselecta
Can’t believe this hasn’t sold out yet. Really strange, such a great looking Release too.

Personally think it’s much better than the HDZeta release and that was gone in seconds

Well this is a really pricy release and just for the slip not all folks wanna make this expense specially when so many awesome new releases ate on the horizon! I though more than 10 times before getting on board.

I can understand why it hasn't sold out super fast. Most people have this steelbook already and maybe twice over with Zetas edition (one has discs but no slip, one hasn't got discs but has a slip) but same steelbook. Some may have both and then Best Buys on top of it (or that european version - forgot which country) just for different artwork. So to buy this again just for the slip and extras really isn't worth it. It's a stunning slip and I've ordered one myself for a gift but I think really what people want now is a stunning glossy WEA steelbook with the works attached to it.
This cine-museum edition may very well turn out to be the best overall though.

Reactions: duckandrun
I was really on the fence about purchasing this (already have the best buy version), but being still available and loving the slip artwork, just had to take the plunge. Hopefully the lenti turns out good.