It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
Well I don't mean to be rude by any means but comparing yourselves to other retailers is a joke after not even 5 releases, but whatever.. I brought from you other releases as well and wasn't blown away either.. I can live in peace with myself with not not having this release or complete the saga

I just compared waiting time...but yes, i think you didn't understood sense of our work

Who cares if this is delayed or not. Most of the releases are delayed. It‘s not the end of the world. Waiting is a huge part of the game but to be p#%?% because it will be shipped some weeks later is a little bit strange :dunno:

@duckandrun
I am really looking forward to get this release :thanks:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I don't mind the delay in shipping and understand it, what I get annoyed with is not being transparent with your customers. You stated not so long ago that it would be shipping first half December, then no further updates until I asked in this thread. The decision to delay the shipping must've been made a while ago whilst working on Isle of Dogs and it wouldn't have taken a minute to post in here and the GB thread to update everyone :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast and DMD4k
I don't mind the delay in shipping and understand it, what I get annoyed with is not being transparent with your customers. You stated not so long ago that it would be shipping first half December, then no further updates until I asked in this thread. The decision to delay the shipping must've been made a while ago whilst working on Isle of Dogs and it wouldn't have taken a minute to post in here and the GB thread to update everyone :)
I agree on this part but like ALL other retailers CM need time for so called 'lessons learned ', in other words; learning from mistakes ;) this can take a while, ask FA regarding their lessons learned for announcing releases which never see the light of day.... and still didn't learn after years(!)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
I agree on this part but like ALL other retailers CM need time for so called 'lessons learned ', in other words; learning from mistakes ;) this can take a while, ask FA regarding their lessons learned for announcing releases which never see the light of day.... and still didn't learn after years(!)
But this particular lesson was apparently learned late last year or early this year. Cooey is right.
And no sense in comparing CM with FA, I'm sure CM aims to be the best that he can, regardless of what FA does or does not do.

But this particular lesson was apparently learned late last year or early this year. Cooey is right.
And no sense in comparing CM with FA, I'm sure CM aims to be the best that he can, regardless of what FA does or does not do.
Sorry for that! But to be fair to me I already said I agreed

But I never read the text after the word 'apparently' or 'heard say', and I remember a lot releases by others where we had to wait TOO long for. End of story some people will be very happy with this release when they have it in hand ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I still don't understand why they said it would ship in December if they knew they had issues last year. That makes no sense at all other than they've simply changed their minds at the point of shipping. I agree, the transparency is important.
If I said to somebody in my job "I'll make an appointment and come at midday on the 28th" and then I didn't show up... MANY questions would be asked. It shouldn't be any different here just because they are steelbooks, and even more so
if said retailer is holding onto our money.
These ARE ready to ship, yet it's taken to the point of being ready to ship to then tell us that they won't be shipping. That's not great business and yes it is a lesson learned... hopefully.

That being said, I am certain it will be a lovely release so as it's out of our control lets remain optimistic that it will all be worth it.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
The plan was to ship isle dogs first week in Dec and then this right after. Obviously Isle of Dogs is starting to get shipped now but its later than they were hoping and thus they are having to push back getting IT shipped. Its not hard to understand why the delay is, plans change all the time in this industry.

• Thanks
Reactions: larson1977
Got a shipping notice from Cinemuseum....doesn’t say what item but must be this. I have Isle Of Dogs on order at another group buy but that requires a 2nd shipping payment...so must be this. Anyone else have a shipping notice?
My Dogs was shipped yesterday but not my IT so its probably your dogs

I hope you can understand that it is not about not wanting to send, but avoiding many complaints during the Christmas holidays, which we will not do because we will prepare the shipments of IT (2017).
If this commitment to someone means not being profesionale we will be happy to repay it, certainly another collector will be on the list with patience to have a copy of our products.

Greetings

Any update please ? Thanks :thanks: