It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
If everythingblu was doing this ya'll would be flipping out
I've never bought off them and never will but from what I've read I'm sure everybody went off at them regarding their SOTD release once upon a time? Maybe that was for a different reason though.

I've never bought off them and never will but from what I've read I'm sure everybody went off at them regarding their SOTD release once upon a time? Maybe that was for a different reason though.

For last Release They were Great ! They shipped DHL Express to those who participated in the Group Buy to make sure we got them before Christmas. It was very Thoughtful.
For their last Release Isle Of Dogs: The Quality, Choice of Artworks, the Finishes are Top Notch. Superb Release ! The Slip, Art Cards, the Booklet = pure awesomeness :drool:

For IT, there was a printing error so they Repressed All of them instead of sending us misspelled goods. I do not mind waiting for this.
The pictures of this Package are absolutely breathtaking, This is Quality Stuff at its best !

The wait is nothing to fuss about when you get Quality Releases like theses :notworthy:

For IT, there was a printing error so they Repressed All of them instead of sending us misspelled goods. I do not mind waiting for this.
The pictures of this Package are absolutely breathtaking, This is Quality Stuff at its best !

The wait is nothing to fuss about when you get Quality Releases like theses :notworthy:
Everybody is fully aware of the issues they claim to have had more recently (why this wasn't picked up when they said it was ready to be shipped mid december is beyond me), but each time there is an update the date is never followed through.
It's a good release though, yes.

Everybody is fully aware of the issues they claim to have had more recently (why this wasn't picked up when they said it was ready to be shipped mid december is beyond me), but each time there is an update the date is never followed through.
It's a good release though, yes.

We're preparing labels and we'er working to next releases to ship CM#06 and CM#07 faster.
We needed time to work on quality, now we're working to improve service.
We canunderstand your frustration because we're also collectors but we're working as fast as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

We're preparing labels and we'er working to next releases to ship CM#06 and CM#07 faster.
We needed time to work on quality, now we're working to improve service.
We canunderstand your frustration because we're also collectors but we're working as fast as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and patience
Thank you for the update but I'm guessing that "shipping in 10 days" you mentioned (currently now 13 days) is out the window then and we have to wait even longer?

I look forward to the next update following Italian New Year celebrations/the year of the Don.

Thank you for the update but I'm guessing that "shipping in 10 days" you mentioned (currently now 13 days) is out the window then and we have to wait even longer?

I look forward to the next update following Italian New Year celebrations/the year of the Don.

I understand perhaps you're frustrated and making a joke but insulting a nationality might be a little much and not appreciated by some.

I understand perhaps you're frustrated and making a joke but insulting a nationality might be a little much and not appreciated by some.
Jesus, do you get involved in everything everybody says in every thread on here?

I'm not insulting a nationality so lets not make a big deal out of nothing here.

A) Yes it was a joke
B) I was referring to the waiting following 'Chinese new year' from the Zeta thread. In no way at all is anybody being insulted. As far as 'The Don' goes that's in reference to movies, y'know, ones that you also watch.
There's nothing insulting whatsoever.

I'm saying no more now before you carry it on and get me told off

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast