It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
Tomorrow we'll start shipments to Ninjas. We gaved priority to Group Buy.
We printed all full slips 2 times because first print had troubles with embossed effect and some details.
We already explained our policy about quality and waiting time.

Tracking code will be ready in 24 hours.
What about those who ordered direct?

Tomorrow we'll start shipments to Ninjas. We gaved priority to Group Buy.
We printed all full slips 2 times because first print had troubles with embossed effect and some details.
We already explained our policy about quality and waiting time.

Tracking code will be ready in 24 hours.

I can wait a bit longer no prob at all, but saying that you give priority to group buys for ninjas is non sense.
I'm a Ninja too and i bought through your website (that's the point of a shipping website right?) :rolleyes:

Edit: just read your response about 24h for GB and 48h for website. That's fine then, you can ignore my post. I was affraid to wait weeks after GB since all the previous delays. 48h more hours is ok, thanks :thanks:

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to ask you a question please

I bought "IT" directly on the web, but I did not receive a message with tracking, Do you send an email with the tracking number?
I'm in the same boat. Each time we are told something it never happens. This 48 hours has well surpassed.

Reactions: Josebus
Hi to all collectors!
We're having some troubles with automatic system for tracking codes, it means that we must send all tracking codes directly to each customer and we need more time.
All international orders have been shipped, we just need more time to send tracking code infos through Cine-Museum store.
We're sorry for this disservice, anyway it will not change waiting time for delivery.

FMJ will be ready for shipping since end of next week and Rocky Saga is also almost ready....we're working every day to make your experience more comfortable.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation!