It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
Finally arrived! My first cine-museum release.

Pros:
- Rear design is awesome
- Delivered in great protective packaging
- Slip cover is of high quality cardboard
- The whole thing nicely presented together
- Art choice as a whole is the best to date
- Free gift is a nice touch

Cons:
- Numerous delays with little transparency and I don't believe when you said "all international have been shipped" it actually had been as tracking wasn't provided until ages after that.
- The front lenti, as nice as that image is, is fairly dull in colour, lacking depth and doesn't really do much as a lenti in terms of movement (yes my photo has been brightened up). May have been better as a full slip overall. Just my opinion so don't shoot me you Blufans IW haters lol.

It's a well put together package though and between this and HDzeta we have the best to date.

IMG_20190206_160925_965.jpg

Received my Copy and So Pleased with it. I think overall the Quality is Top Notch :thumbs:
Overall Package content and Slip Beautiful :drool:

Well packaged in Strong Box with plenty of bubble wrap !

It was Worth the ''little extra'' wait that was needed for @duckandrun to make sure Quality was on Point !

So Happy 10/10 :emb:

Reactions: duckandrun
Is this company typically slow at shipping their orders? Placed an order for this on Feb. 2nd from their site and I am still awaiting a shipping notification on my order.

Is this company typically slow at shipping their orders? Placed an order for this on Feb. 2nd from their site and I am still awaiting a shipping notification on my order.
They are in the process of getting all of the Full Metal Jacket orders out the door right now.

you never tried our service, so how can you answer?
I think you should waste less time on forums just to start flames and enjoy your passion for premium editions far from Cine-Museum posts.

About waiting time:

When we offer restock we need time to select collectible numbers to find free numbers to ship, it's not easy to manage long list of customers.
We always work as fast as possible.

Reactions: Actarus
you never tried our service, so how can you answer?
I think you should waste less time on forums just to start flames and enjoy your passion for premium editions far from Cine-Museum posts.

About waiting time:

When we offer restock we need time to select collectible numbers to find free numbers to ship, it's not easy to manage long list of customers.
We always work as fast as possible.
I ordered IT off you...

A customer is entitled to his opinion so if you don't like criticism due to numerous delays then don't run a business. I didn't like the numerous delays and lack of transparency. :)

I ordered IT off you...

A customer is entitled to his opinion so if you don't like criticism due to numerous delays then don't run a business. I didn't like the numerous delays and lack of transparency. :)

We're also collectors and waiting time is definitely standard.
Now we'll upgrade our service through DHL service for Europe and we're working to do the same for the United States.
Sometimes customers should have patience to allow a company to improve its services before leaving negative feedback.

Thank you for your support fo IT elease.

Here as well.. You compare your selves to other top releasers yet my pm and email has been ignored for a whille

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Here as well.. You compare your selves to other top releasers yet my pm and email has been ignored for a whille

We had special events in Milan and we have been out of office for few days.
I think sometimes customers should think that we're also umans, we sleep 3/4 hours each day and we eat 3 times.
We respect customers, untlil tjey respect us.
We answer directly in less than 24 hours (even week-end and holidays)...as collectors i'm used to wait longer.

Im not gonna continue with the bash.. Lets Just Say it took way too long than Sending a pm