It Came from Outer Space (1953) (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 2, 2023
Purchase links: Collector's Edition Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi - SteelBook only Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £44.99 (Collector's Edition) - £29.99 (SteelBook only)
Notes: Collector's Edition Exclusive to UK and limited to 1,000

It came from outer space collector's edition.jpg

91jt0RtZeUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg It came from outer space back.jpg 81SIuj2gLxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg It came from oter space Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Collector's Edition Artwork TBA
Gloss Steelbook featuring cover art by Graham Humphreys*
Rigid Slipcase with Soft Touch finish
Collectible Booklet
Film Cell Replica
Art Cards
(*Cover Art Design by Graham Humphreys under exclusive license from Fabulous Films Limited)

SteelBook only
Gloss Steelbook featuring cover art design by Graham Humphreys* (*under exclusive license from Fabulous Films Limited)

Extras
• The Universe According to Universal – An Original Documentary on It Came From Outer Space
• Feature Commentary with Film Historian Tom Weaver
• Theatrical trailer

I hate that this has dropped the bluray disc in favour of a 4K-only disc release. I always love Graham's artwork and was planning on getting this from the USA so a UK release is a lot more convenient for me, but I don't have a 4k player yet so really wanted a bluray + 4k combo to have it in a format I can watch while future proofing.

Can anyone give an example of the "soft touch" slipcover this has? I'm not sure I have anything like that in my collection...

My copy arrived today and it was left in the conservatory which is just as well as the rain is mental here today. My only gripe with the set?. Simple. I wish the book was a detailed informative look at the film akin to the arrow releases instead of just pictures and images from the film.
Like the mock up film cell they give you.