Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

12218140-5494690318667526.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve honestly never known us to get one art and USA another on initial release and on the re release they swapped the arts over so the we go what USA had and they get what we had. I’ve usually got a keen eye for that. Got any examples?

I like varied art too but the one we originally got is very boring and much worse than the one USA got (in terms of art).

You would hope it would be gloss or spot glossed but this is WB we’re talkign about. Stingy as hell on finish’s. They seem to be better on re releases though (sometimes)

I might be thinking about Amazon in other countries actually, not sure about Best Buy specifically, but an example would be the HMV Suicide Squad (atom cloud) 3D steelbook art.
It sells out in the UK. Then a while later the same design pops up on Amazon but with a 4K release. Again, another re-release based on the format but the same artwork.
I'm sure there have been others though whereby one country gets the art and another gets a different one and then vice versa, off the top of my head though not sure.
I'm sure the investigative and informative @virkia or @paulboland may be able to list some examples maybe? I don't know.

I might be thinking about Amazon in other countries actually, not sure about Best Buy specifically, but an example would be the HMV Suicide Squad (atom cloud) 3D steelbook art.
It sells out in the UK. Then a while later the same design pops up on Amazon but with a 4K release. Again, another re-release based on the format but the same artwork.
I'm sure there have been others though whereby one country gets the art and another gets a different one and then vice versa, off the top of my head though not sure.
I'm sure the investigative and informative @virkia or @paulboland may be able to list some examples maybe? I don't know.

Oh you just had to summon them didn’t you

Yea seen that happen. But I meant literal swap a year and half later with the re release like what seems to be happening with this release between us and the US. Anyway not as weird now that France and barons have it too

I'm a bit busy at the moment as I'm preparing for my night shifts this week l and wont have much spare time till friday afternoon/evening
I will at weekend if I'm not doing much :rofl: look up some previous re-releases examples

I'm a bit busy at the moment as I'm preparing for my night shifts this week l and wont have much spare time till friday afternoon/evening
I will at weekend if I'm not doing much :rofl: look up some previous re-releases examples
Don't worry, I don't care that much lol.
It was just off the top of your head, if any.

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland
Wow, thanks for the heads up. Done and done.

Love that art work.

Great image but unlikely to be the art for CHAPTER ONE . . . although could be the art for CHAPTER TWO ...

1563449298406.png
/
1563449266000.png

... if they don't do a lovely white one with this artwork:-
1563448352144.png

Last edited:
This had better have just been by accident and has been pulled!

Without any announcement or live date being released, I can't imagine it sold out that fast?