Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

12218140-5494690318667526.jpg

Last edited:
Not possible this being soldout sooner than Marvels, either they pulled it out or it is low print run amd they opened bulk orders again.

I've asked Zavvi via their chat and she asked me to check back in an hour as she's raised it with their operations team or something.

Maybe its a shared run across Europe and zavvi only had a handful, its been done before, but usually with sony titles (Brightburn, HTTYD 3 and Despicable Me 3), or maybe the French guy who had his Thor order cancelled went rogue and decided to order 1000's as a **ck you to zavvi !

• Haha
Reactions: jasong
You'd think they'd have put out some info though for it to drive up some traffic to their site.

Hopefully if that is the art it'll be the same Steelbook that makes its way into Black Barons release as that's the one I'm waiting for

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Yeah, I'm looking at all of those Black Barons ones. I just hope there's some good notice for when those GB's will be live.

Right, I checked back with them and they heard back which I was talking.

Was told this:

OK, so we are going to be releasing this in the future, but for now, it has been taken off as this was a slight error.

We do not know yet though, but I have been advised that we will announce over facebook, social media and WhatsApp :)

Who knows if that's actually true... But hopefully.

I think that’s true. Although it’s a great movie there’s no way it sold out that quickly. Clearly a error like they say

Reactions: djjez83
This went live by mistake happens sometimes a pre order temporarily goes live as Zavvi staff are updating listings on their website

It's not sold out still officially to go live yet

Yep I thought so, usually lots of media first.

PS. I managed to pre order it first! :)

I like the artwork
FNAC and Filmarena got it wrong looks like as to what artwork was been used so I expect they will be updating their website listings at some stage

Can you imagine if they go all out on this steelbook and apply some nice spot gloss where the Balloon falls and on the title... please dont be streaky matte :cry:

Reactions: djjez83
Can you imagine if they go all out on this steelbook and apply some nice spot gloss where the Balloon falls and on the title... please dont be streaky matte :cry:

Was just thinking this. That would make me purchase. Just sell the old one for a few quid