Release date: January 13, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop UK - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Notes: WB Shop includes a free T-Shirt

81ND0spq5XL._AC_SX342_.jpg

81aMdVIJlZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71rxe9gIFgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
12274903-4184703280456549.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet, I think Zavvi usually ships day of release (or even after that :()
No they don't. Many times I've had a dispatch e-mail mid week prior to the actual release day (on the following Monday) and they generally arrive the weekend (Friday/Saturday) BEFORE the release day.

On this occasion it's just later for whatever reason. I imagine they will be dispatched tomorrow ready for release day or just after.

No they don't. Many times I've had a dispatch e-mail mid week prior to the actual release day (on the following Monday) and they generally arrive the weekend (Friday/Saturday) BEFORE the release day.

On this occasion it's just later for whatever reason. I imagine they will be dispatched tomorrow ready for release day or just after.
Interesting, all of mine have always been day of release at the earliest and arrive 1.5-2 weeks after that. However, mine are coming to the states! should have mentioned that :thumbs:

Reactions: St4rlord

I'm the same. Always had an email Monday/Tuesday maybe wednesday the latest but I've always received the steel book before or on the day of release.

Hopefully can pick this up for free on Monday.

HMV are finishing their pure points rewards on Monday 13th at the close of business (their new points system will arrive in the summer) and any outstanding points can be converted into gift cards/ vouchers. You had to reply to their email months ago if you still wanted to participate in it until the 13th Jan 2020. They then sent the link out to their temporary app so you can redeem etc.

I didn’t realise they backdated all the points I’ve earned over the years since having a pure card. So I redeemed all my points into vouchers the other day and it worked out quite well for me.

Just hope the store I’m going to has copies. I’m sure they will. Otherwise I’ll just pick up some other items and use the vouchers before they expire on Monday night

Reactions: Robles and Stygian
Hopefully can pick this up for free on Monday.

HMV are finishing their pure points rewards on Monday 13th at the close of business (their new points system will arrive in the summer) and any outstanding points can be converted into gift cards/ vouchers. You had to reply to their email months ago if you still wanted to participate in it until the 13th Jan 2020. They then sent the link out to their temporary app so you can redeem etc.

I didn’t realise they backdated all the points I’ve earned over the years since having a pure card. So I redeemed all my points into vouchers the other day and it worked out quite well for me.

Just hope the store I’m going to has copies. I’m sure they will. Otherwise I’ll just pick up some other items and use the vouchers before they expire on Monday night

Really? Bugger I didn't get an email about it and have more than a few points with them.

Cancelled my order with Zavvi (it clearly wasn't being prepared because it has allowed cancellation) so I will probably pick one up early tomorrow from HMV or order online.

Cancelled my order with Zavvi (it clearly wasn't being prepared because it has allowed cancellation) so I will probably pick one up early tomorrow from HMV or order online.
Seems strange that neither HMV or Zavvi have sent this out yet to some customers.
I would have cancelled my HMV order also over the weekend but it has been moved into the 'old orders' section with no cancel button which is damn frustrating and a crappy move on their part introducing this feature.
If my order status doesn't change on Monday I'll be contacting them again asking why...

Seems strange that neither HMV or Zavvi have sent this out yet to some customers.
I would have cancelled my HMV order also over the weekend but it has been moved into the 'old orders' section with no cancel button which is damn frustrating and a crappy move on their part introducing this feature.
If my order status doesn't change on Monday I'll be contacting them again asking why...
HMV updated their website on November 6th 2019 and moved any existing pre orders done before November 6th into old orders along with any previous cancelled and completed orders.
Outstanding Pre orders listed in old orders will still be processed
Payment will still taken as usual for pre orders unless you contact them to cancel your order

You will only see outstanding pre orders and completed/cancelled orders listed under new orders for orders done after November 6th

Yes you can't cancel when listed in old orders online but can when listed in new orders
If you need to cancel an order listed in old orders send a email with order number of item you want to cancel to [email protected]

Reactions: leelee17
HMV updated their website on November 6th 2019 and moved any existing pre orders done before November 6th into old orders along with any previous cancelled and completed orders.
Outstanding Pre orders listed in old orders will still be processed
Payment will still taken as usual for pre orders unless you contact them to cancel your order

You will only see outstanding pre orders and completed/cancelled orders listed under new orders for orders done after November 6th

Yes you can't cancel when listed in old orders online but can when listed in new orders
If you need to cancel an order listed in old orders send a email with order number of item you want to cancel to [email protected]
Yeah figured that out when ordering xmas gifts!
I wont use them much now unless they have exclusive I really want as they will add shipping on top!