Release date: January 13, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop UK - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Notes: WB Shop includes a free T-Shirt

81ND0spq5XL._AC_SX342_.jpg

81aMdVIJlZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71rxe9gIFgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
12274903-4184703280456549.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
'SOLD OUT' at Zavvi :LOL: ...you could pre-order up until yesterday and none were dispatched.

I guess they were never given any stock

'SOLD OUT' at Zavvi :LOL: ...you could pre-order up until yesterday and none were dispatched.

I guess they were never given any stock

Probably just while it moved from Pre to order as available again now. :thumbs:

forgot to cancel this.. hate the rough art style.

was expecting the simple 'two balloons' artwork, similar to the recent re-release of the first chapter.

Picked this up earlier with my points vouchers. Not the best finish but good enough for free lol. I do love that art though. Shame that a free print from odeon has a better finish than a £30 steelbook!

FYI, HMV have extended their points vouchers until the 20th Jan. so anyone with the app and outstanding points can be turned/ redeemed into vouchers until then. And you can also validate and backdate receipts to a certain month (not sure how far back)

Reactions: Punker76
Picked this up earlier with my points vouchers. Not the best finish but good enough for free lol. I do love that art though. Shame that a free print from odeon has a better finish than a £30 steelbook!

FYI, HMV have extended their points vouchers until the 20th Jan. so anyone with the app and outstanding points can be turned/ redeemed into vouchers until then. And you can also validate and backdate receipts to a certain month (not sure how far back)

Damn, was kinda hoping it would have the same finish as those Odeon posters, but still looking forward to having this arrive I guess, got my Zavvi email this afternoon...

Any idea if these points from receipts work with Fopp too by any chance?

Reactions: Flloydo
Damn, was kinda hoping it would have the same finish as those Odeon posters, but still looking forward to having this arrive I guess, got my Zavvi email this afternoon...

Any idea if these points from receipts work with Fopp too by any chance?

As much as I hate plain matte and metallic parts, I do like this.

yeah they work in Fopp stores apparently (the below link is the FAQ and it states you can spend them in Fopp)

you can’t validate any receipts as of today but all your history from before they stopped and anything you bought in store since I think October that you redeemed are fine

• Helpful Post
Reactions: RedFridge007